Marlossberry? (spoilers!)

Okay here is the story so far:

It’s Autumn my recent character, has survived many things a broken leg during summer, clearing a whole town, and destroying the abomination’s in the lab. Now while driving down the road one night I saw a shimmering glow in the distance. I proceeded further and discovered that it was a tear in reality, afraid that a fabled Jabberwock would spawn out of it I stayed in my car waiting for him to come out, SKS at the ready. Well he didn’t appear so I cautiously proceeded towards it and discovered Marlossberries. So what do they do? My character is a full on bionic/mutated badass and I don’t want to lose him to eating alien food.

Protip: Don’t eat marloss berries in your living room.

Marloss berries are delicous but they can also be dangerous.

It’s a real gamble. Might be purifier, might be mutagen… Might make you puke, might fill you right up…

and you might… commune with nature…

So if your going to eat Marlossberries, take them camping. Maybe I’ll make a trail mix out of them.

Whelp I just lost my very fast healer mutation trait. DAMN YOU MARLOSSBERRIES!

hehe. don’t worry about it, fast healer is pretty much meh anyway. Anything that can’t be patched up with a band aid and a good night’s rest… :wink:
Keep taking them and you might get some nice mutations. Besides the morale bonuses are great anyway.

Also what’s with your ‘don’t click it’ signature.

Its a full screen video with Japanese letters and called hide and seek, so its a cursed jump scare video isn’t it.

[quote=“ajwilli1, post:8, topic:2846”]Also what’s with your ‘don’t click it’ signature.

Its a full screen video with Japanese letters and called hide and seek, so its a cursed jump scare video isn’t it.[/quote]

Nah, that’s korean. I find it pretty cute actually.
The one you really shouldn’t click is below it. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=2pt]and yes, I find the other one cute too. :3[/size]

[quote=“Iosyn, post:9, topic:2846”][quote=“ajwilli1, post:8, topic:2846”]Also what’s with your ‘don’t click it’ signature.

Its a full screen video with Japanese letters and called hide and seek, so its a cursed jump scare video isn’t it.[/quote]

Nah, that’s korean. I find it pretty cute actually.
The one you really shouldn’t click is below it. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=2pt]and yes, I find the other one cute too. :3[/size][/quote]
Wow. Just wow. I never thought about clicking the damn image becuase “Don’t click it” is a link ;-;

And yes, the first video is cute
And no, the second video is not cute