Make winter colder

Can I adjust something?

Winter is toothless. I want to give it more oomph.

Once Pr#17500 is merged you’ll be able to edit game temperatures. But for now it requires editing the source and compiling the game yourself

Isn’t the game to be considered to take place in new england? How are the winters there?

Have you seen The Shining?

It’s like that but instead imagine zombies and demons.

[quote=“Artyom177, post:4, topic:12180”]Have you seen The Shining?

It’s like that but instead imagine zombies and demons.[/quote]

So? A nice hotel with zombies and demons. Perfect place to write my new roguelike.

Exactly what Maine is.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is just a simulation of what it’s like to be in a Steven King novel.

Even early autumn can be pretty cold.

[quote=“Artyom177, post:4, topic:12180”]Have you seen The Shining?

For the record that’s set in the Colorado Rockies (based on Estes Park), but that’s beside the point.

Namely I’m happy to find out they’re finally adding the ability to modify the climate without digging around in core files. Looks like it’s time to start rebuilding the Jotun mod I lost when my last laptop went belly up!

So you aren’t cool with the temperature of the winter in the game?

Sorry, had to.

Sorry, had to.

Haha, nice one!

[quote=“StopSignal, post:9, topic:12180”]So you aren’t cool with the temperature of the winter in the game?

Sorry, had to.[/quote]

Chill out dude, no need to give him the cold shoulder.

[quote=“Sundaysmile, post:11, topic:12180”][quote=“StopSignal, post:9, topic:12180”]So you aren’t cool with the temperature of the winter in the game?

Sorry, had to.[/quote]

Chill out dude, no need to give him the cold shoulder.[/quote]

Icy you guys like puns around here.

[quote=“EnDSchultz, post:12, topic:12180”][quote=“Sundaysmile, post:11, topic:12180”][quote=“StopSignal, post:9, topic:12180”]So you aren’t cool with the temperature of the winter in the game?

Sorry, had to.[/quote]

Icy you guys like puns around here.[/quote]

Thats Snow Joke, and it does seem we are building an igloo.

[quote=“Catfoodbob, post:13, topic:12180”][quote=“EnDSchultz, post:12, topic:12180”][quote=“Sundaysmile, post:11, topic:12180”][quote=“StopSignal, post:9, topic:12180”]So you aren’t cool with the temperature of the winter in the game?

Sorry, had to.[/quote]

Icy you guys like puns around here.[/quote]

Thats Snow Joke, and it does seem we are building an igloo.[/quote]

If we keep this up the mods are going to put this thread on ice.

So you’re saying to cool it before they freeze posting.

So you’re saying to cool it before they freeze posting.[/quote]

Or start sending people to the cooler

So you’re saying to cool it before they freeze posting.[/quote]

Or start sending people to the cooler[/quote]
Eh They might send us to a pretty ice labe.

[quote=“TheWumpus, post:8, topic:12180”][quote=“Artyom177, post:4, topic:12180”]Have you seen The Shining?

For the record that’s set in the Colorado Rockies (based on Estes Park), but that’s beside the point.

Namely I’m happy to find out they’re finally adding the ability to modify the climate without digging around in core files. Looks like it’s time to start rebuilding the Jotun mod I lost when my last laptop went belly up![/quote]

Wait I thought that was set in Maine…

FUCK.