Macroses

No comments. There’s a lot of action which require to push same buttons many times.
[R] a book with non-studied recipes, for example.
Or, even worse, [&FcleanEnterX-X-X-X-X-…] (boiling water and pouring in a container).
So, it’s kinda boring to push these buttons all the time and in this case it would be great if there’d be macroses. Of course macroses may be used through some programs, but having in-game macroses should work as well.

It’s macros not macroses, but yeah, a good point.

You could just expand the “repeat last craft” button to a “repeat last action” button, and then just do the action once and hit repeat. It’s simpler than a macro system, and more straightforward to use, not to mention that you’ll spend more time finding and executing your chosen macro than pushing a series of keys.

I am not really sure about bug’s location, but maybe it’s incorrect order?

Like:

1. Damage is calculated
  2. Damage_mult *= rng_float(2.45, 3.35); when headshot
  3. Damage IS PASSED THROUGH ARMOR
  4. Damage is increased one more time, since it’s headshot.
  5. Instakill.

[quote=“EditorRUS, post:4, topic:5721”]I am not really sure about bug’s location, but maybe it’s incorrect order?

Like:

1. Damage is calculated
  2. Damage_mult *= rng_float(2.45, 3.35); when headshot
  3. Damage IS PASSED THROUGH ARMOR
  4. Damage is increased one more time, since it’s headshot.
  5. Instakill.[/quote]Wrong thread, mate. Wrong forum, even. :slight_smile:

i’m torn on macros.
On one hand it’d make the game ease up on the amount of button presses needed to do repetitive things. But on the other hand it’d allow for grinding more, encouraging players to do repetitive things right up to where the cap is.