Is There Macro in The Game?

So far I haven’t found any.

Either the Angband macro, or DF macro, can help with the extensive item interaction.

I don’t think there’s true macros in the game, but there is the Execute Action menu under the ‘%’ button.

Although it’s a list of what you can do, ‘%’ requires as many key presses as simply 'a’pply, and cannot repeat.

I want to macro the ‘elyEnterEnterl’ rubble clearing process.

So I got a macro maker called autohotkey, and created a ‘khkhkhkh’ macro to test, but it seemed that only the last letter ‘h’ was actually input. And I set the delay 50 milisec, but that did not work.

[quote="§k, post:3, topic:12632"]Although it’s a list of what you can do, ‘%’ requires as many key presses as simply 'a’pply, and cannot repeat.

I want to macro the ‘elyEnterEnterl’ rubble clearing process.

So I got a macro maker called autohotkey, and created a ‘khkhkhkh’ macro to test, but it seemed that only the last letter ‘h’ was actually input. And I set the delay 50 milisec, but that did not work.[/quote]

I use this program too!

GREAT! How do you use it? Could you share any script?

[code]#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

F1::
loop 10 {
loop 10 {
Send, e
Sleep, 100
Send, h
Sleep, 100
Send, y
Sleep, 100
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 100
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 100
Send, h
Sleep, 500
}
loop 10 {
Send, l
Sleep, 500
}
Send, j
Sleep, 500
}[/code]

That’s how Urist finishes a 10x10 designation of rubble clearing.