Luckiest moment or best choice you ever made in this game

Wtf… I tried archery on a hulk, died just firing the bow, I try using a wood axe and a bush, he dies only hitting me once.

I wound up killing a zombie hulk with a nail bat on my first character. I didn’t even realize how lucky that was until much later.

today i started new character at first i entered house and it has basement in basement i met spiders so i started fire with my lighter after that i saw a mi-go (for me i allways find one in every city) and lured him at this house im not sure he is dead but at least i managed to escape after this i meet some bodies of scientist and not away from bodies there were a lab so i grabbed id card now lab is my base i got cranial flashlight, joint torsion, power storage other cbms are not instaled because i lack of first aid and electronic skill

Depends on your skills with bows and melee.

Finding a barn was the best thing that could have ever happened to my character, and the fact that it had a working truck and was close to a small town. Also had a shovel and a farm plot that attracts a lot of wildlife. set4leif

I wonder if I can make it past winter with this one, oboi

Installing a CBM.
The CBM saved my life one morning when the door LOCKED ME IN.
I didn’t smash the door down because a horde was outside, and I used my fingerpick and escaped.
Until I got in a car that had no seatbelt and went flying into a jabberwock.
Much !FUN! was had that day.

[quote=“TinHead, post:26, topic:5810”]Installing a CBM.
The CBM saved my life one morning when the door LOCKED ME IN.
I didn’t smash the door down because a horde was outside, and I used my fingerpick and escaped.
Until I got in a car that had no seatbelt and went flying into a jabberwock.
Much !FUN! was had that day.[/quote]
Out of the frying pan and into the fire, eh?

I still don’t know why THE HELL THE DOOR LOCKED.
But I think it was damaged or something, but I couldn’t see threw it and it didn’t say.
But much !!FUN!! was had with the new guy, who spawned in the same evac shelter.
Horde was outside, and my last dude ran like fifteen squares.
It was only a matter of time before I figured something out to save my guy.
Blood sacrifice to the RNGs!!!
Then again, I shouldn’t of done that as the horde heard my chanting, and ran in and made my dude DROWN IN A SEA OF GREEN, OH GOD THEIR ALL OVER MY EYES!!
Needless to say, I shall never fall behind on the blood quota by the RNG gods.

I recently managed to install a Probability Travel CBM, I now sleep securely inside of a locked bank vault on top a pile of gold and silver, the best part is that nothing can smell me inside of the vault, so even if a hulk showed up it would have no reason to bust through the wall and murder me in my sleep.

Damn, survivor plan XD@*.
Hide in a vault and live until Hulk fucks you over.
Or it smells horrible and you die from lack of oxygen.

drinking/injecting a whole lot of serum at once and then taking a couple purifiers. what I ended up with was a character who was short two of her starting defects and whose legs had been replaced by the tentacles.

the luckiest moment was finding 6 military ID cards and getting a look at what was in those bunkers. thats some glorious loot. had to leave the last room locked until later, but it didnt really have much in it.

This happened when I injected my first Mutation Serum:

Then I found six nice CBMs (Wired Reflexes, Muscle Augmentation, Internal Furnace and a few others) and a bunch of caseless Rivtech ammo in a military bunker a few screens south of my starting position. It took a lot of scrounging to find enough IDs to get it open, of course, but it was nice.

Ever tried smacking a zombie hulk with a frying pan ?Trust me don’t do it until your certain your life depends on it.I had character getting smacked around by the hulk and ended up killing it with a frying pan by accident .Lucky?Yes.Stupid idea to go to the science lab?The jury is still out…

[quote=“Hellwolf256, post:33, topic:5810”]Ever tried smacking a zombie hulk with a frying pan ?Trust me don’t do it until your certain your life depends on it.I had character getting smacked around by the hulk and ended up killing it with a frying pan by accident .Lucky?Yes.Stupid idea to go to the science lab?The jury is still out…[/quote]I am often sad when my character wields some useless tool I pick up. All those hits that could have been used for unarmed practice.

[quote=“eternalflame, post:34, topic:5810”][quote=“Hellwolf256, post:33, topic:5810”]Ever tried smacking a zombie hulk with a frying pan ?Trust me don’t do it until your certain your life depends on it.I had character getting smacked around by the hulk and ended up killing it with a frying pan by accident .Lucky?Yes.Stupid idea to go to the science lab?The jury is still out…[/quote]I am often sad when my character wields some useless tool I pick up. All those hits that could have been used for unarmed practice.[/quote]Yeah there needs to be an option where you don’t equip items you pick up when using an unarmed skill.

When I discovered the fun from the bionics.

Cleared out a prison.

It is now a DEFENSIVE FORTRESS in case my spare mininuke goes off and blows up my apartment building and my beloved stuff.

[quote=“Tawarochir, post:37, topic:5810”]Cleared out a prison.

It is now a DEFENSIVE FORTRESS[/quote]

…until the Governor arrives with a tank.