When good games go bad

okay so this is what happened. my starting location had 3 gun stores so i went and looted them and i got 200 to 300 bullets for my SKS with different types. same amount. had a pistol (don’t remember what one) with plenty of ammo as well then i found an M1911 with a decent amount of ammo. so i go out on the road to find stuff. it was getting late and there was and acid rain coming so i made a break for a mine. before i get there it turned into acid rain and i had A LOT of pain witch made me slower so i almost die by a bear almost bleed out
went outside to cook the bear meat. i start a fire and it turned in to a rage fire. when it went down i tried to cook the meat and in return i got a lung full of smoke and start coughing a lot. then a cugar killed me. so what good things happened to you that went bad

Key changed for my lighter/crowbar so i ended burn myself and a house (was running from too much zed, so iv tryed to go trought the fire, but i was too much slowed by pain)

Had awesome modified bigrig, kitchen unit and full water tank, had all the ammo and gear in the world, Savage and Saiga wasteland master, feeling pretty godlike…

Kitchen Unit breaks for some unknown reason, searched 8 garages looking for new one with no luck at all. I couldn’t even find a frying pan anywhere to craft one.

Frustrated I head back to my mobilebase to check my boxes one more time, too used to accepting ‘y’ to messages like “check box for items?” didn’t realize this time it said “step on shotgun trap”

I was kinda pissed that I died to something so rediculous after everything the char had been through, but in light at least I get to play .7 now muahahahah

(Don’t look at garage for frying pan, but in houses (in kitchen most of the time). You may also find some in sport clothe too if your lucky enought to find this building.)

oh nononono. I was looking in the garages for a new kitchen unit, i spent the many hours before hand looking in houses and grocery stores and sporting goods for a pan, just had no luck when i needed it.

never had a problem from cooking outside. did they chnage the mechnaics in .7? Im still using the july 4th version since we I like the july 4th patriot profession (they added a special professoin for the 4th of july to celebrate)

(Didn’t know that could spam in a garage, and i’v seen a lot of garage … so i tought i won’t spam here , sorry)

Now item burn for way longuer; you can even sleep and still have your fire in your fireplace, you see. About one tree is enought to set a fireplace in fire for a year; so when, like before, you put on the fire outside more wood it end with a big fire that spread on every stuff that can burn because it won’t stop quickly.

in the 0.7 you can find pots and frying pans on almost all ovens in houses.

:smiley: finally a semi-appropriate place for storing pots and pans… though you really are not supposed to put those in the oven for the highly likely chance of turning the oven on forgetting they are in the oven causing bad things to happen.

Though, there are worse things in worse places.

I stopped by a Hazardous Waste Sarcophagus. Knowing what I was about to get into, I put on a Hazmat suit AND my robot fighting face. I shot my gun and threw grenades until it was clear, then took off my Hazmat suit.

Then I realized that I needed pipes to build mufflers with. I went back inside to disassemble the display racks. I went down to 2 out of 5 bars of health and 400 pain before I realized that I was being completely fried by radiation. I crawled back to my truck in slow motion, but when I got there, there was a fungloid in my driver seat. The noise attracted more fungloids and I was quickly surrounded.

The fungloids spent 30 minutes beating the tar out of me before I killed all 7 of them. My legs weren’t working so well after that, on account of the fungloids liquifying them. I spent 4 days recovering from that encounter at my cabin.

Oh, and the character is illiterate and this was on a version before leg splints worked. 0.7 came out before I could get him killed.

[quote=“Catfoodbob, post:9, topic:2261”]:smiley: finally a semi-appropriate place for storing pots and pans… though you really are not supposed to put those in the oven for the highly likely chance of turning the oven on forgetting they are in the oven causing bad things to happen.

Though, there are worse things in worse places.[/quote]
im pretty sure they mean to put them in the pull out storage space at the bottom of the oven, and not actually in the over xD

How would you fit a pot in the bottom space!?! let alone 6

It is a space sorta like this. And just assume that the pots are small(er).

Almost every oven has a drawer. And a big pan for roasting stuff.
As for you pseudo-survivalists, try filter masks. They’re just a lovely way to stay healthy or even alive.