Looking for clothing suggestions

ok as the title says im looking for suggestions on clothing that you would like to see ingame, since there are a lack of RP clothes i would like to make up for that.

Gimp Mask

ok… a little creepy but i will do it (but i will not like it :stuck_out_tongue: i hope xD)

You can wear it or put it on zombies, close the zips and they will walk around attacking anything.

ill just stick to making wearable clothes, i dont have much coding ability beyond ruby :stuck_out_tongue: and im mediocre at that, if someone else wishes to implement such a action by all means.

LARP armor? Made from plastic, and not terribly protective.

{ "type" : "ARMOR", "id" : "gimp", "name" : "gimp mask", "weight" : 1, "color" : "dark_gray", "covers" : ["HEAD", "MOUTH"], "to_hit" : 0, "storage" : 0, "symbol" : "[", "description" : "A leather mask with a zipper, used by dominatrix slaves and those with a bondage fetish.", "price" : 100, "material" : ["leather", "null"], "volume" : 3, "cutting" : -1, "warmth" : 40, "phase" : "solid", "enviromental_protection" : 0, "rarity" : 15, "encumberance" : 0, "bashing" : -5, "coverage" : 95, "material_thickness" : 32 },

{ "type" : "ARMOR", "id" : "armor_larp", "name" : "LARP armor", "weight" : 7, "color" : "yellow", "covers" : ["LEGS", "TORSO"], "to_hit" : -4, "storage" : 0, "symbol" : "[", "description" : "Leg and body armor made from plastic and leather. Light and somewhat durable.", "price" : 500, "material" : ["leather", "plastic"], "volume" : 50, "cutting" : 0, "warmth" : 15, "phase" : "solid", "enviromental_protection" : 1, "rarity" : 20, "encumberance" : 2, "bashing" : 3, "coverage" : 95, "material_thickness" : 4 },

Actual combat boots, corsets, and stockings. I want to look stylish while I’m splattering the undead.

Also motorcycle armor - that plastic stuff that motocross racers wear.

I, too, wish to look like a Power Ranger while doing my part to reduce the undead population.

[quote=“Rivet, post:8, topic:2353”]Actual combat boots, corsets, and stockings. I want to look stylish while I’m splattering the undead.

Also motorcycle armor - that plastic stuff that motocross racers wear.[/quote]
okay that sounds interesting, ill add it to my to do list :stuck_out_tongue: as of right now ill play a bit of cata while brain storming.

Maybe in the future you can customize individual pieces or armor, like hard shoulder guards (left) or chitlin arm guards (right) or something. Or you can attach metal pieces to your belt rig to keep it from ripping. Anyway, I think you could add some cleats to the game.

you mean like mix matching equipment like a diff shoulder guard on each shoulder? however i’m not sure how to make it harder for an item to rip, let alone make it invulnerable all together unless it has to do with the item thickness.

I need a a cheddar helmet and iron mail armor NAW.

Chef hat. “Kiss the cook” apron. Sombrero. Cowboy hat. Radiation apron, the ones you put on for x-rays. Clogs. Astronaut suit. Astronaut helmet. Hockey mask. Anthropomorphic pickle.

Pick and choose, the lols are infinite.

We need more silly costumes!

Banana suits, foam rubber hotdog costumes, ridiculous mascot costumes, CLOWN SHOES!

The snuggy/fanny pack combo just isn’t sufficiently silly any more. We need to up the ante!

Templar Crusader Helmet: Encumbers head, eyes, mouth, etc

Templar Crusader Breast plate: Emcumbers torso

Templar Greaves: Encumbers Legs

Templar Boots : Encumbers feet

Templar Gauntlets: Encumbers hands

Templar chainmail: Encumbers torso and arms

Can you do weapons? If so Templar Sword

All made of Metal. High encumberance. High Defence. If you can edit where they spawn Id say mansions or on NPCs

yeah i can do weapons too :stuck_out_tongue: and ill start on all these suggestions tomorrow ( Really im not to picky :stuck_out_tongue: ) and as for the hot dog suit “ASK ME ABOUT MY WIENER!”

I’d like some pantyhose to cover my head when I break into pawnshops and the eye robots come.

That’s really good, pantyhose on the head while activating alarm= no pantyhose = no attack for cop bots and the like. Cop bots there and pantyhose on is the same as no pantyhose/no pantyhose. That seems to make sense. Add in, copbot sees you in pawnshop/mansion/whatever = auto attack and you get=

Break in with pantyhose on, leave with them on, Copbot/other sees= Attack
Break in with pantyhose on, leave without them, copbot/other see= No Attack
Break in without pantyhose, leave with them, copbot sees you= No Attack
Break in with pantyhose, leave with pantyhose, copbot sees you= Attack
Break in with/out pantyhose, leave with the same, copbot sees you= Attack
Break in with/out pantyhose, leave with the opposite, copbot sees you= No Attack

What about:

fireman’s clothes - IIRC there’s only fire gauntlets in the game.
Police themed clothes - blue shirt, police officer hat, etc.
Asiatic themed clothes - Kimono, that wood sandals, samurai’s armor, ninja’s vest, etc.
Special Forces themed clothes - S.T.A.R.S as a fictional example; SWAT, GSG 9 for real world examples.