Like I needed any more reasons to play C:DDA

Whichever of you monster (awesome) guys made the E-Ink PC Slate and camera have just tickled my OCD with a cattle prod.
Gotta catch em all, Gotta catch em all!
Also enjoying the increased challenge in yesterday’s experimental. I am very very cautious when swatting NPC’s to steal their random nice item.
Cause sometimes they blow my head off with a shotgun.

Without computer; what are those? Drawing tools?

That was a relatively new contributor HuXtus, he’s been taking on some rather ambitious new features, and doing quite well at them. (you may have heard some mention of zombie slaves)
The e-ink tablet lets you display the contents of memory cards, which can include nostalgic pictures from pre-cataclysm (morale bonus), books(anything the book can do, but portable), and newly taken pictures of monsters and NPCs. In addition to just collecting photos, I have some ideas for quests where you need to get good pictures of things as research.

So Dead Rising came to the Cataclysm?

Haven’t played it much, no idea what you’re talking about.

Haven’t played it much, no idea what you’re talking about.[/quote]

Photojournalist goes to cover zombie outbreak, trapped in mall, Wacky Hijinks Ensue.

aah, ok.

No, pretty much nothing to do with that.

That just made me think of audio books. Those would be cool.

Haven’t played it much, no idea what you’re talking about.[/quote]

Photojournalist goes to cover zombie outbreak, trapped in mall, Wacky Hijinks Ensue.[/quote]
Taking pictures of certain things get you PP (Basically XP) bonuses.

I think the different genres of pictures you can take are:
Horror
Drama
Erotica
Brutality
Outtake
Special

I saw this in a new experimental without knowing what it was all about. Needless to say I got excited and thought those USBs with HackPro software would suddenly become useful. Alas, 'tis not so, but hopefully that is on the cards? Wouldn’t be too difficult, if we already have the SD cards being able to be downloaded, why not other software? Then I would be able to realize my dream of being a wandering hackmaster, decked out with portable hack-gadgets and hack-tools, filled with hack-software, using hacky-sacks as my only weapon…

ahem

But ye, USB software having use soon?

So, I’m not sure I get this.
I may take a picture of anything? How does it work? is it taking a picture of a certain tile, or what?

Please explain. :slight_smile:

tyrael, you evidently haven’t found any encrypted memory cards yet, though to be honest, it’s still rudimentary.

The camera acts like a weapon, you ‘shoot’ a monster or npc and it records that you’ve done so. will probably expand it to pictures of other things too.