Laser Turrets - Do Different Recipes Give Different Results?

By pure luck, within a cave filled with Rats and a Rat King, I found an inactive laser turret.

I decided to do a little research online about laser turrets, to find that that a laser turret can be made with various laser guns, such as;
3x TX-5LR Laser Cannon
3x A7 Laser Rifle
3x LACP Laser Pistol
3x V29 Laser Pistol

So my question is this. Would a laser turret made from 3 V29 Laser Pistols work the exact same and be just as powerful as a laser turret made from 3 TX-5LR Laser Cannons?

yes

Sorry for being stupid, but I can’t tell if that “yes” means they do or don’t give different results considering I seem to have asked two of the same question worded differently.

All laser turrets made from any components will result in the same laser turret, if you go to the wish menu, you will see that there are no multiple variations of laser turrets.

As far as the game is concerned just because you made a survivor machete out of a lawnmower blade does not mean is any less effective than one made out of a regular machete.

Well, technically, there’s three types of machetes in the game. The makeshift one which you can make with a lawnmower blade, which is slightly weaker than the standard machete. The regular machete that can be found or forged, and the survivor machete which is a bit faster than the regular one.

Of course, the recipes for that three are different from each other, unlike the laser turret.

[quote=“Azrad, post:6, topic:14202”]Well, technically, there’s three types of machetes in the game. The makeshift one which you can make with a lawnmower blade, which is slightly weaker than the standard machete. The regular machete that can be found or forged, and the survivor machete which is a bit faster than the regular one.

Of course, the recipes for that three are different from each other, unlike the laser turret.[/quote]

I think you missread what he just say.

the part " does not mean is any less effective" should not be understand as “any machete have the same power/stats” but instead should be understand as “any machete made from the same recipe have the same power/stats”

I’m pretty sure you understand the problem, i’m just saying this in case of someone else read your comment and might not get it.

This apply to any recipe : the output of any recipe is fixed (never change) while the input can vary (if it say in one line "> xxx or yyy or zzz" …). If you want to have a different output with the same input, you need to use another recipe instead.

In the case of the turret there is one recipe so only one kind laser turret can be made.