Labs are /dangerous/ now

Emp Blade

Plasma cutter (battery/ups powered), pair of giant scissors (cause Sheele), chainsword, foldout sword (weaker than most swords, but can be compacted), hidden blade, bladed tonfa.

Don’t forget the gunblades, impact hammers, and lightning spears.

Falchions and Kurkis dammit. Badass enough without adding +2 magic damage.

Bookmarks thread for later reference

Though I really hate coding, I just might sit through it and do it because for you guys and I need more blades. But seriously, how the hell do the main devs sit there, and crunch code? It baffles me, honestly. I can’t sit there for more than three lines and I just close out and keep playing Cata. Code makes me sad :frowning:

Ahem. Anyway.

Moar blades mod, coming out October 17-30. Be ready.

Will do all of these, because dead space and Akame ga Kill. And also because I like the idea of folding swords.

Have they improved the underground map? I stopped going to them because it wad too hard to move around.

well i just entered a lab and i have no problem to clear rooms with reflex recurve bow with wooden arrows and katana these new monsters are threat only for new or un prepared players

Hook swords, monoblade bracer (made from monomolecular blade CBM, but modified to be worn on the forearm rather than implanted), sword-chucks.

We need more ways of wasting batteries/gasoline such as chainswords or tesla gauntlets.

Gasoline-powered ghetto power armour. Motorcycle engine worn on the back, big slabs of steel over the limbs, and a hilariously-overcomplicated set of linkages (requires Mechanics 14) controlling and distributing the power.

Gasoline-powered ghetto power armour. Motorcycle engine worn on the back, big slabs of steel over the limbs, and a hilariously-overcomplicated set of linkages (requires Mechanics 14) controlling and distributing the power.[/quote]

Someone please make Ghetto power armor a thing.

how many shogoths have you run into?

how many shogoths have you run into?[/quote]

these are easily avoidable though…

how many shogoths have you run into?[/quote]

most netherworld creatures are locked in cages of reinforced glass

Not anymore they aren’t…

Shoggoths are bitches, but I just go all Laxus on their asses and blast them with my lightning powers. But seriously Shoggoths are bastards. I hate them so much. I think the mininuke was created just so you could joyfully explodinate the ugly bastardos.

burst firing a big amout of ammo from smg is enought to kill it just do not forget to atach brass catcher because cassings will heal him (to decrease recoil use hydraulic muscules)

could just use a time freeze cbm and sash it to itsy bitsy bits, disregarding the damage.

Most CBMs are Whales-era, including time-dilation. The shoggoth made it in much later.

And way to slur there, Jakers. :frowning:

I ran into a horde of scientists, bio-operators, skitterbots, and manhacks. I’m talking hundreds strong. I held off a while in a doorway, but a bio-operator shocked me and knocked me back. The horde swarmed me and killed me in seconds. Keep in mind this was with a guy with 10+ melee, survivor armor, and a lit Rising Sun.