Kind of annoyed to be honest

Upon finding out that CataDDA is on Android I was like…Well cool! So I jump on the google play store and…This item is not available in my country…Insert angry face, Slightly confused face…Any particular reason why you’ve excluded Australia?

Android port is not official

Can you download the APK from GitHub through the thread and install it? You will, of course need to enable “Install apps from unknown sources” in the settings, if you haven’t already.

I could try that.

The reason for the exclusion us one or more of: drugs, violence, foul language, cannibalism, fun, alcohol, guns.

I think FUN was the worst of them all

Australia just seems arbitrarily screwed on everything vidya related. Don’t you guys need to pay 150%-200% what Americans do for console games, also?

It’s fucked here yeah. A new Xbox or PS4 or 5 whatever their up to now is an avg of 120 bucks. PC games are different, Normally their release price is 60 to 80 depending on the company that made it. I can’t imagine tho the reason that CataDDA isn’t allowed in Aus on the playstore is due to the drugs and such reason. Is the developer of the port around on these forums? Maybe he/she can chime in

Stickied thread http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=14090

Thank you good sir, I have posted my enquiries there. Anyway…Back to Cata

I believe Australia won’t allow games with real life drugs’ names in them, or so I’ve heard.

blood too, australia is such a fucking nanny nation you wonder why adults live there.

i guess it’s all the hookers, or something.

blood too, australia is such a fucking nanny nation you wonder why adults live there.

i guess it’s all the hookers, or something.[/quote]

bless this post

You know the drill, the media thinks video games cause violence, so of course they have to block it hah

Yikes I didn’t know about blood, I guess that might be why a lot of games have the “no gore” option… maybe it ships default for that region. Are games like cs:go and call of dooty not allowed, or just allowed with no blood?

It seems so odd that Australia would be the one to get so PC about that kind of stuff. I mean everything else they do boils down to Fuck you world were Australia we can do what we want and your not changing us, but your welcome to visit. Just be prepared to die, because Outback. And the rest of our wonderfull country too. Basically everything just wants to kill you.

Isn’t it GREAT!!!