Just curious

Why did my little * under my name turn into ** and now it says im an NPC? I thought no matter what i was always gunna be zombie food

It’s based on the amount of posts you make I believe.

100 posts = NPC; 250 = Survivor.

Congratulations on your promotion, and try not to have your head explode (= trip the anti-NPC-infinite-loop-crash code).

:wink:

This right here, unless you eventually either join the CDDA or translation teams, in which case you can get one of the extra special number/color combinations depending on what exactly you do.

one of us, one of us, one of us!

LOL

Thanks for the feedback guys

We need more survivors. ,’:J

Lolnoob.

Oh, Yeah you got me there, I never spend any time on the internet except to come here and post stuff and down load the newer version of cataclysm

I am ever so sorry for being a noob.

Oh, Yeah you got me there, I never spend any time on the internet except to come here and post stuff and down load the newer version of cataclysm

I am ever so sorry for being a noob.[/quote]

Don’t feel bad man, some of us have even been here for years and years as lurkers and when we finally joined follow that “momma told me to only speak when I have important things to say” mantra and the low post counts to prove it.

Though, If you wanna’ catch up fast you can follow one or two of our more … boisterous forum posters around and just post sub 10 character messages right behind him. You’ll ‘upgrade’ your tagline fast! :stuck_out_tongue:

I close to survivor :smiley:
Or at it, I dunno, I post too much.

At it.

But seriously, you have almost 300 posts.
Look at the Forum Stats and LOOK.

LOOK AT YOUR PUNY ACHIEVEMENT.

Bitch look at my posts a day. Get rekt

I spend the most time online, and I’m sixth in the top ten posts. (Technically fifth, because TDW is a cheater.)

Muahahha, I have been here much shorter though, and half almost 1/5 of your posts!

Not sure if that’s brag worthy man
also 1/5th of mrnocamera’s posts is 475 soooo almost is nearly doubled in your case
you are inbetween the 1/9 and 1/10 mark

I think the average posts per day thing is related to how much time you’ve been online/when you joined and how many posts you have, so…

To reach my current amount of posts, I would have to average 6.671 posts per day, if I started on April 21st, 2013, at 04:50:22 PM.

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:17, topic:5793”]I think the average posts per day thing is related to how much time you’ve been online/when you joined and how many posts you have, so…

To reach my current amount of posts, I would have to average 6.671 posts per day, if I started on April 21st, 2013, at 04:50:22 PM.[/quote]

Yay for math

So, do you know anyone with ~100k worth of posts? I’m not scoring on drama fyi. :slight_smile:

Ahem… I have the second most post count.

Not counting Darkling cause he cheated.