Jury-Rigged Robots Mod

So, i have this mod, and i get no errors, and currently have a broken Eyebot and Securitybot(which don’t see so well at night, i guess?) How do i jury-rig them? Do i need a special book for the recipe, or what?

Lab journal - Herrera should have everything you need.

Thank a lot ^^ That is really helpful… now i just need to find a lab not overrun with Ants and Shogoths o.O

What about making robot dissasembly give you ammo?

is there a github? or is this thread the correct place to post bug reports? either way, since i couldn’t find an official looking place designated i’ll leave it here for you.

"
DEBUG : Recipe scrapbot_packed defines invalid book.

FUNCTION : recipe_dictionary::finalize_internal(std::map<string_id, recipe>&)::<lambda(const recipe&)>
FILE : src/recipe_dictionary.cpp
LINE : 326
"

Malkus made a update that work but not sure about last experimentals.

There should be a way to get ammo from robots in this mod like in vanilla with EMP blasts, currently you can only get ammo by hacking with the computer and then deactivating.

im coming across alot of errors with “revert_to_itype”: “bot_hunter” for example. i tried to remove the code did nothing still comes up
DEBUG : warnings for type bot_cleaner_bot:
invalid revert_to property null

the mod still posts but i want it with out errors to add into my compilation

Sorry to necropost but I crave for a mod like this. If anyone has ideas on how to probably update it, I would try.

When doing that sort of thing, I just add the load the mod as-is into a world and see what the debug terminal gives. When it gives an error, fix that singular error and load the game again. This will allow it to run on the modern software, but it might not work as originally intended.
I’d say that’s probably the easiest way to update it, though it can take a good deal of time for larger mods.