Integrated toolset Standardization

Ok. So, this occurred to me as I just installed an Anti-glare compensator and an integrated toolset I found on some scientists.

Welding goggles are integrated into the AGC bionic, as something. I’m not sure how. But, they show up teal on the crafting menu, which seems to me to indicate that it is compensated with a bionic rather then clothing. Could this be applied to the Integrated toolset as well? Thus, rather then having to call out the IT on every item that needs it for each tool, it would just automatically do it in the same way as the AGC does. Not sure how power would work with that, but that could continue to be a special callout.

Note, playing on the 0.a version, so if an experimental has done this already, I apologize.

This is precisely the reason it isn’t. As is it just gets called as a tool an automatically uses the required amount of charges (which are not guaranteed to be the same). This is compared to the welding goggles, which don’t require any charges and are thus relatively simple to replace with a bionic.

This is precisely the reason it isn’t. As is it just gets called as a tool an automatically uses the required amount of charges (which are not guaranteed to be the same). This is compared to the welding goggles, which don’t require any charges and are thus relatively simple to replace with a bionic.[/quote]
And the other parts of the bionic? I would imagine you could still have a requirement to call it specifically for welding and soldering and such while making it appear that you always had a hacksaw, rather then the current system. I’m not sure. Was really into sleep deprived when I thought of it.