Importing a character to a new world?

Is it a thing? My current timeline has gotten completely screwed: there are multiple places on the map that are a guaranteed ctd, I just jumped from Autumn 6 to Spring 49, and weather is back to changing once a turn. I don’t want to lose all my bases and all my stuff, but the only really important thing is the character…

There is no such functionality now.
Note down your char stats and items in inventory, create a new game and world, debug yourself your stats and inventory.

It certainly is possible! It’s just not currently possible via the in-game UI.

Make sure you’ve got everything you want to bring with you on your character. Leave your artifacts behind; they’re stored in a separate file.

Save and exit the game.

Go into your game’s save/worldname folder and find a file with a name that looks like #Uml2ZXQ=.SAV and make a copy of it.

Generate a new world like normal.

Copy the .SAV file into the new world’s folder.

Start the game up and load the save file. Note that you won’t begin in a starting shelter, so you may find yourself someplace :bangbang:FUN​:bangbang: when you start out.

Copy the .SAV file into the new world's folder.

Start the game up and load the save file. Note that you won’t begin in a starting shelter, so you may find yourself someplace :bangbang:FUN​:bangbang: when you start out.

Sounds like !!!FUN!!!

That worked, thanks, Rivet.

I debug-menu’d in the parts to rebuild Bill. We will miss my giant pile of loot and my fully enclosed lake, but at least we have each other :’(