I'm back and 0.71 is /drool

I’ve been gone for a bit due to RL issues. I’m back now. Though not quite sure how much time I’ll have to browse the forums. I did take part in the Kickstarter campaign so hopefully you’ll see an NPC named Miloch running around. (Quoting DOTA: “Do not run! We are your friends!”). My puter died so I had to get everything back to the way I like it. Cootue Curses 16x16 is still the best font IMHO. Here here to dedicated developer!

Odd. Whenever I have RL issues, I generally spend more time on here. You people are strange seeking seclusion when things go wrong.

Anyways, I recommend you investigate labs and hospitals. Much “FUN” to be had there evil snicker.

My RL issues involved things that required immediate action.

So like, you had to go? Like, number 2? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I think his problem was that hedecieded that his town was not FUN enough, so decieded to trade a mini-nuke for a can of corn.

Issues like losing ones job or say ones wife stop taking the medicine that keeps her sane and decides that she is going home to her mothers… permanently. She got about two states away before I got her to listen to me and talk to her doctor. Now that you’ve done picking through my personal life… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhh, but we are not… this is just the beginning.

I propose… erm… offer a SPAM to cheer you up and some gauze with alcochol to get you up and running again. :smiley: