I will 'attempt' to make sprites for your spritesheets

Is this still on or nah? If yes then can you please pixelize this for me? :smile:

if not then can you please tell me what app do you use in pixelizing or image editing software on your mobile device?

1 Like

Sexy. Sorry, been a while since I’ve been on. Currently I’m unable to do Sprite work. Maybe near the start of the month or something I should be able to do something for ya.

3 Likes

Well, been about a while since I’ve messed with it and I had to redownload cataclysm to get the spritesheets. But this is what I came up with for the first one.CataCharacter

4 Likes

Let me know if that will work and I can work on cutting it up into a piecemeal set for you.

2 Likes

Or an exo-suit 2 piece one

2 Likes

Do you have any guidance or tutorials on what programs you use and how you do this? Your work is fantastic.

1 Like

Well, the programs I use are piskel and gimp. Piskel is easy to use even for most beginners. Gimp is a bit more complex, but I use it because Piskel cant handle the size of the Sprite sheets. To be honest, I’m not that good at using either. I just recently remembered I was using different frames instead of additional layers lol
As far as art goes, try to use different shades of the same color to make your sprites pop and pay attention to lighting effects.

2 Likes

Also my laptop is a failure. USB ports are bad, bluetooth doesn’t work and I don’t have internet. So I have to transfer files using SD, and all the removing of the sd cant be good for my other devices. So right now I work using my touch pad. Lol

1 Like

that’s an easy fix at least:
https://www.ebay.com/i/253324787942?chn=ps
$2 for a single usb port over mini-pcie isn’t that bad honestly.

edit: this one is normal pci in case you’re unsure and only $2 more for 4 ports however:
https://www.ebay.com/i/282969505344?chn=ps

2 Likes

Wow fantastic, sorry for late reply had to do some life stuff. And umm can you make it fit to DP tileset? Was planning to combine some items from that tileset with it :wink: . I’ll go with the 2-piece exosuit. And also how do you make those or put them into tilesets? I use phone by the way so if there is an app for it then :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s possible without a Sprite sheet editor. And because of the size of the spritesheets, you might have a hard time.

1 Like

Playgirl Playgirl%20(1)

3 Likes

BodyPillow New%20Piskel

2 Likes

Can you make sprites for the More Makeshift Stuff Mod by mco

1 Like

My computer sucks and I have limited internet capabilities. As much as I’d like to, I’m pretty limited to doing a few sprites here and there. :confused: sorry.

1 Like

That’s okay, what software do you use to make sprites and what sprite sheet editor do you use? I really don’t know how to edit sprite sheets.

1 Like

Piskel for sprites, gimp for Sprite sheets. And that’s fine. I have a hard time editing Sprite sheets too. Last time I did, I had to count pixels and constantly reposition everything.

2 Likes

Hey can you make gothic lolita dress and headdress for the deadpeople player model? Add in survivor lolita dress and pannier, too. It’s for my nechronica mod

Gah, damn deadpeople tileset. I’ll see what I can do though.

Neko%20Girl
Just for laughs.

4 Likes