I will 'attempt' to make sprites for your spritesheets

GothicLolitaDress2 GothicLolitaDress

3 Likes

GothicLolitaHeaddress2 GothicLolitaHeaddress

3 Likes

GothicLolitaSet

3 Likes

SurvivalGothicLolitaDress SurvivalGothicLolitaDress%20(1) Gothic%20Lolita%20Pannier Gothic%20Lolita%20Pannier%20(1)

3 Likes

DeadpeopleHumanSprite

3 Likes

@Yukari_Yakumo let me know how you like those or if you’d prefer changes.

ExosuitHelmet ExosuitHelmet%20(1) ExosuitArmor ExosuitArmor%20(1)

5 Likes

ExosuitFullset

4 Likes

@Altruis_Saintfire made a deadpeople version finally. Don’t hate me lol

DeadPeopleCyborgF%20(1) DeadPeopleCyborgF

5 Likes

That looks great. I think i might modify it a little bit (COUGH lengthening the armos COUGH) and add item tile graphics to them

Hey, do what you want to em. I’m just here to help.

3 Likes

Neko%20Girl2

5 Likes

I did several edits on your sprites, and i can say i absolutely adore it!
Gothic lolita headdress and dress
gosurori
Survivor lolita dress (designed to be worn with the other survivor parts. complete survivor outfit shown)
survivor
Also, can you make a ribbon headpiece?

3 Likes

Well finally I can smash my head with these ehem I mean it’s a fine fantastic work as always. it fits for a cyborg ninja playthrough thanks mate :smile: Though I’ll have to figure out how to insert these into the game using a phone lol.

Lol best of luck to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, can you make a monster for deadpeople? It’s Valkyrie from the Nechronica mod. Here’s the ref:

Podrias dibujar un niño con un sombrero militar de camuflaje con una ropa de camuflaje y un par de gafas…i like to write in spanish i am from argentina i like to see people without bi laguanhe knowledge trying to understand others languages

Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve replied. I don’t have wifi, but I’ll get both posts done asap.

DeadpeopleMechAssault

3 Likes