I made a mod to remove Gigantic naked mole-rats specifically

I hate gigantic naked mole-rats at a molecular level so I learned a few basic things of modding C:DDA and made this mod.

1 Like

But why the hate, i mean the give lots of meat.

And concrete rocks… In your head.

thats some luck, in my last 5-10 playthroughs, i just encontered like 3 xD, altough yeah, 1 was in a lab wrecking everything

My first lab start ended up being a full sized facility, and there were two of those suckers. They’re not that bad as long as you play it safe and smart, not to say a little luck too.

Never encountered these before, why all the hate? Is it because they dig through everything or are just ugly?

Yeah, they dig through everything and eventually destroys several rooms and it’s get too boring to deal.

1 Like

I see the mole-rats as being either a food-generating reward for having finally become strong enough to deal with them… or else a game-ending menace when they break a shoggoth out of its cell. Interesting creatures, really.

(BTW how did they get in the labs in first place? Are they not native to Africa?)

I dunno about you but I always thought of gigantic mole rats as the “final boss” of the Lab scenario, so I always kept them.
As long as you don’t draw their attention and pay attention to which direction the noise is coming from (as well as how loud. if you suddenly go deaf run) they aren’t typically a threat
Plus the lab usually has enough chemicals to make gas grenades. Remember, the geneva convention doesn’t exist after the apocalypse!

they probably imported the rats from africa to research their regenerative abilities in the medical mutagen
either that or the cousin of mole rats

1 Like

No, the final boss is the skeletal juggernaunt who flattened all the surrounding topside structures and who is currently burried in the rubble, wating for you to get close so he can pop out and give you a good drop-kick.

1 Like

Or…they’re just regular lab rats that have been mutated by the blob into something that merely LOOKS like the African version due to convergent evolution (or… control by the blob since that typically takes insane amounts of time).

1 Like