I really do.

Y U SO MEAN MOOSE?

They are watching you.

…Always.

Moose zombie when?

I sincerely hope never.

SOMEONE SILENCE THAT FOOL!

Pssst. The plural of Moose is moose.

Anyways, this is pretty accurate, have any of you guys ever been near moose during mating season? They’re scarier than bears, because while bears are dangerous, they are not aggressive. Moose on the other hand, during the rut, will try to kill you if they decide you’re challenging them for their territory. In the Americas, moose injure more people than any other wild mammal and, worldwide, only hippopotamuses injure more. With bears, they are only interested in people if they are

1. Used to getting food from people (this is why you don’t feed wild animals or leave your food lying around campsites)
  2. Threatened (usually a mother fearing for her cubs)
  3. Starving (if a bear approaches your camp while you are still in it, that is one desperate, unpredictable, and dangerous bear)

Notice that the moose stomped on and broke the neck of one of the wolves.

Moose can be cool with people too though, at the right times of the year, if they are used to people. They even ranch them, in Siberia.

[quote=“keldoclock, post:7, topic:3287”]Pssst. The plural of Moose is moose.

Anyways, this is pretty accurate, have any of you guys ever been near moose during mating season? They’re scarier than bears, because while bears are dangerous, they are not aggressive. Moose on the other hand, during the rut, will try to kill you if they decide you’re challenging them for their territory. In the Americas, moose injure more people than any other wild mammal and, worldwide, only hippopotamuses injure more. With bears, they are only interested in people if they are

1. Used to getting food from people (this is why you don’t feed wild animals or leave your food lying around campsites)
  2. Threatened (usually a mother fearing for her cubs)
  3. Starving (if a bear approaches your camp while you are still in it, that is one desperate, unpredictable, and dangerous bear)

Notice that the moose stomped on and broke the neck of one of the wolves.

Moose can be cool with people too though, at the right times of the year, if they are used to people. They even ranch them, in Siberia.
[/quote]
… I thank you, kind sir. No more camping for me in the north then, as its full of moose. Certainly not in a month as I had planned. >.>

No, dude, totally still go camp! Just, if you see a moose, leave it alone.

We swedes ranch them too…

But it’s more fun to hunt them down…

Moose are quite common in this part of Canada too. They make great eating for the winter months.

Rideable animal when? XD

Only thing I know about them is that they don’t always die when you chuck a molotov over them

You think moose care about fire? MOOSE CARE ONLY FOR [size=12pt]BLOOD![/size]

They are fire resistant. Only thing that can stop them is your death.

I had the same felling about Moose, then i watched this video:

IRL I lived in Alaska when I was in middle school and I had a moose look in at me (in the winter time) when I was eating breakfast. He was chewing on some grass that was under the eaves of the house. I was eating my breakfast and he was eating his. We were cool… Yeah, but I give moose a goodly distance IRL too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never seen a moose irl, we don’t have them here (South Africa), but they look so friendly?

It’s funny, when driving around in my war wagon I’ll run over anything I see if it gets in my way…

…but not moose. I always swerve around the moose.

IRL when a moose and a moving vehicle get in a fight, it’s not uncommon for the moose to win.

[quote=“An0n3, post:19, topic:3287”]It’s funny, when driving around in my war wagon I’ll run over anything I see if it gets in my way…

…but not moose. I always swerve around the moose.

IRL when a moose and a moving vehicle get in a fight, it’s not uncommon for the moose to win.[/quote]

Usually it’s a Pyrrhic victory though…