Hub 01 - questions

Sorry for thh late reply. This works as intended. If you find stuff belonging to another faction and no one is watching you can also take it without consequences to my knowledge. The ai abides to the same rules in this case. You left stuff without supervision, they take it. When you try to reclaim it - it’s already theirs but they are watching it.

My own question. When 3rd mission starts the intercom asks me if i want to buy their special suit, when i’m interested, it says that they din’t have my size. End of conversation. What does that mean? Is it random? Is there a speech check? My weight is checked (i was normal size and normal weight btw)? Anyone?

I believe this means that if you buy the suit they offer it will be “poorly fit”.

But i didn’t see it nor as a option in conversation nor in intercom’s trade list. Maybe i overlooked it somehow. Damn.

for me there were staircases that were blocked but there were not-blocked staircases that were under the couches

it is a conversation option is not in trade list it requires you to have a few of there coins (as long as you didn’t turn the coins they gave to you back to them for credit to buy things the previous missions will have given you enough)

Hi there! I’m reviving this. @John_Candlebury, do you have any plans for the future of Hub 01?

• What was in the DARPA hardcase?
  • Any plans for the subway station? Will we ever be allowed “inside” the building proper?
  • what was that thing below the office tower Does Hub 01 plan to study it? Destroy it?
  • Do you plan to have more tied in tech like the 5-point anchor and the modular defense system and phase emersion suit repair or the nanofab matrix reward from the 3rd mission?
  • What are some future plans for the Hub 01? Ideas you’re kicking around, etc?