0.9 Bugged object ("none")

I just picked up an weird item dropped by an NPC dumb enough to tell me to drop my harmless makeshift crowbar while surrounded by a mob of zed. I gave the zombies a hand at killing the fucker and splatted their heads on the road later and when I went to loot the NPC’s body I met an unusual item, a “none”, literally.

Since then, all my items are key binded to the same letter as this “none” (presently bound to “E”).
Here’s a screenshot and my save file.

Save

Would love if yo hackers kill the fuck off that item from my save or at least any explanation to this.

use the advanced inventory screen (/) to “move” it to a tile. It’ll probably move a few other objects first. After you’ve dropped the none you can pick the other things back up (just don’t pick up the none)

Forgot to mention it, I can’t drop it nor move it through the advanced inventory, tried everything I could.

Solved
I tried again to move through the advanced inventory and it DID move out, thanks a lot, General, yet, i’d like to point this out for a correction in the future.
Sorry for the nuisance, everybody.

Forgot to mention it, I can’t drop it nor move it through the advanced inventory, tried everything I could.

Solved
I tried again to move through the advanced inventory and it DID move out, thanks a lot, General, yet, i’d like to point this out for a correction in the future.
Sorry for the nuisance, everybody.[/quote]

It’s no big deal, it’s one of those bugs that everyone’s had to ask about at one time or another (Me too)