How do you see Cataclysm monsters?

Kinda how I see zombie hulks

Only more decayed/rotten

Also those bloodsucker things sound… neat in a twisted way.

Yes… Neat. Not high-octane nightmare fuel at all :stuck_out_tongue:
I actually got up to that point ingame too, can’t remember where it was though. Thankfully the stealth system is pretty good and there are secondary entrances/vents and sewers around a lot.

Stalker-- the only game that could concievably complete itself.
I’ll just sit in the duty camp and hope it does, because there’s fuck all chance of me going out there.

Invisible enemies, preferably in the bloodsucker style, sound pretty good… Might do a suggestion on how they should work ingame. Muhahahahahaha!

I used to hang around the bar area for a stupidly long time when I first played it. Just screwing around doing not much else. I pretended a random stalker was my landlord and I felt mildly betrayed when he suddenly started shooting at me for some reason.

[quote=“Fniff, post:23, topic:526”]Invisible enemies, preferably in the bloodsucker style, sound pretty good… Might do a suggestion on how they should work ingame. Muhahahahahaha!

I used to hang around the bar area for a stupidly long time when I first played it. Just screwing around doing not much else. I pretended a random stalker was my landlord and I felt mildly betrayed when he suddenly started shooting at me for some reason.[/quote]

I already payed my rent this month, Wilson! Don’t you remember?! Stop shooting at me!

Awww… I think I killed him. How am I going to explain this to the police?

[quote=“Lost, post:24, topic:526”][quote=“Fniff, post:23, topic:526”]Invisible enemies, preferably in the bloodsucker style, sound pretty good… Might do a suggestion on how they should work ingame. Muhahahahahaha!

I used to hang around the bar area for a stupidly long time when I first played it. Just screwing around doing not much else. I pretended a random stalker was my landlord and I felt mildly betrayed when he suddenly started shooting at me for some reason.[/quote]

I already payed my rent this month, Wilson! Don’t you remember?! Stop shooting at me!

Awww… I think I killed him. How am I going to explain this to the police?[/quote]

Tbe police aint here anymore you dumbnut! :smiley:

[quote=“DrPoo, post:25, topic:526”][quote=“Lost, post:24, topic:526”][quote=“Fniff, post:23, topic:526”]Invisible enemies, preferably in the bloodsucker style, sound pretty good… Might do a suggestion on how they should work ingame. Muhahahahahaha!

Awww… I think I killed him. How am I going to explain this to the police?[/quote]

Tbe police aint here anymore you dumbnut! :D[/quote]

Such is life in the Zone Cataclysm.

Bloodsuckers… The reason i stopped playing stalker.

I literally punched my computer screen so hard it broke.

[quote=“DrPoo, post:25, topic:526”][quote=“Lost, post:24, topic:526”][quote=“Fniff, post:23, topic:526”]Invisible enemies, preferably in the bloodsucker style, sound pretty good… Might do a suggestion on how they should work ingame. Muhahahahahaha!

Tbe police aint here anymore you dumbnut! :D[/quote]

Actually, dem copbots gonna cap yo ass.

IIRC the copbots only have clubs. Beat yo’ arse, yeah. Cap it, no. :wink:

On topic, I’m not sure whether the rapier is a fencing-stye blade or closer to the cavalry saber. But it was sufficient to face down a zed horde.

(Not to mention the one time my character, sprinting at Road Runner speed toward a beleaguered NPC, decided to say “fuck it” and threw a cane to try heading off the last zed. Would have loved to see that scene on DVD.)

I might go through and draw some of the monsters or even take requests from folks if I have time :slight_smile:
(semi pro artist here btw www.artofjohnblaze.com)

It has begun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tj5dtYNwzk to watch me paint this.

[URL=https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfJohnBlaze][/URL]

Man, that is some awesome stuff right there, kudos!

Great stuff.

That is pretty amazing. If I decide to throw up a gallery page of some sort, would you mind me throwing this in it? (linked and attributed of course)

I wish I could do art. But I don’t think that’s going to happen any time soon.
Best I can do is descriptive writing, really, and the descriptions in game are good enough. What more description do you need for zombies and such anyway?

Thanks all! And I don’t mind if you post it wherever, spread the virus :slight_smile:

I might do some monsters. Not too good at them though. Maybe some of the swamp things…
Until then, see my avatar. A character with army pants, shirt, leather jacket, sunglasses and some neat mutations. Aw yeah.

I can’t help but think of triffids as looking like walking venus flytraps.

[quote=“Fniff, post:23, topic:526”]Invisible enemies, preferably in the bloodsucker style, sound pretty good… Might do a suggestion on how they should work ingame. Muhahahahahaha!

That reminds me, aren’t mi-go supposedly invisible too? Or am I thinking of something else.

What does everyone see Fungaloids as? I basically see them as some oozing fungal encrusted triffids.

I pretty much see them as a huge fungus spore with little stumpy legs…