How do you make your world?

(This might be a thread already made. If that’s the case, don’t hate me!)
Anyways, I look around this forum and a question popped in my head, ‘what world settings do you all use?’ Well after looking (i’m not very observant so probably missed it if it exists) i didn’t find another page that asks this, and i’m quite interested for some reason, so this is it!

It is a thread that already exists, but I didn’t see it in my glance of the threads list, so no hate.

I set item spawns to 0.1 and zombie spawns to 0.5. the rest is up to how I feel like playing at the time, but I usually also turn NPCs on as well.

I keep things the same mostly, but I use 91 day seasons and recently i’ve started turning off zombie revival. I know it doesn’t really go with the lore for zombies to not revive, but after you get to a certain point it just becomes a massive chore when you’re clearing out huge megamarts or malls and the zombies get up faster than you can pulp them. I tried burning them all in a fire, but that didn’t work as well as i’d hoped it would.

I keep everything the same for the most part. I turn on auto-delete of the world on death, turn on static npcs about half the time, seasons 30 days long. I think that’s about it. Sometimes if I feel like a short game I’ll turn Wander Spawns on. :slight_smile:

I’ve never messed with item or zombie spawn rate and seeing that some other people do, I might try it out.

How do you all manage that? I can’t get past day 1 unless i change the zombie spawns to 0.6 or 0.5. Having it at the default means that there is a massive amount of zombies in a town and i find it impossible to play with it at the default.

Run around for long enough and you’ll find stuff laying in the open.

1.0 spawns + hordes. I must admit, I usually end up looting a dumb dead NPC that was foolish enough to walk into a horde.

Delete world on death: No
Size of Cities: 4-8
Spawns: 1(Default)
Default Region Type
Initial time: 7-8
Initial Season: Winter-Spring
Season Length: 91 Days
Static Spawns: On
other Z Spawn options: Off
Both NPC Options: On
Mutations from Radiation: On

Mods:
Boats
Classic Roguelike Classes
Experimental Z Level Buildings
Icecoon’s Weapon Pack
Prevent Zombie Revivification
Vehicle Additions Pack

anyone know what the no joke monsters Mod Removes?

No joke critters removes ACSL, Thriller, and Thriller’s backup dancers.

[quote=“Lord Letto, post:7, topic:8371”]Delete world on death: No
Size of Cities: 4-8
Spawns: 1(Default)
Default Region Type
Initial time: 7-8
Initial Season: Winter-Spring
Season Length: 91 Days
Static Spawns: On
other Z Spawn options: Off
Both NPC Options: On
Mutations from Radiation: On

Mods: