How did you last die?

Fire, molotovs and like half a city worth of zeds.

I really need to pay more attention when I play with molotovs.

I did some testing on a backup. The Solar Roller VI.5 can technically go over 1000 mph if all its engines are engaged, but its acceleration is so low it will run out of roadway first. I got to 350 mph and ran into a small town. The left rear corner of the Solar Roller was the only thing that survived.

An ant, Jacked, me up. at night.

jack ants are mean. I’ve been considering toning them down some. i wish they were better at dragging you.

their night vision is poor but the PCs is worse and they can smell/hear

i think ill lower their attack damage. do you think too dodgy?

well, it was a recent character so i cant really say much about dodgy but i did hit it to half health on first night. it just did a metric ton of damage and almost every attack seemed to infect.

My schizophrenic high school student died not because she mistook a hallucination for a real monster and jumped out a window nor because she mistook a real monster for a hallucination and died from it. She died because a hostile NPC invaded her shelter while she was offloading a haul of looted food and the army helmet salvaged from a soldier zombie at a fema camp didn’t protect her well enough from the three rounds he fired directly into her skull when she didn’t drop her jian.

Stopped at a gas station with a few full cars scattered about to refill the Harambe-Davidson (sorry) and a few jerry cans.
Wolf missed tank drone
Fwoosh!
Wolf dies!
Next thing I know the gas staton is up in flames and I fly 3 tIles away slamming into the motorcycle. I get on and try to get out of dodge but instead swerve right into the flames and into a pack of wolves. And the tank drone trying to kill em all.

I bloody hate tank drones.
PS drones out for Harambe-Davidson

This game hates me. It hates me with the passion of a hundred molotovs.
I loaded up one of my older characters, an overthreshold bear with insane hp and general survivability. I think I just got back from a lab raid because I was beat up pretty bad. I gorged myself on my reserve stuff and tried to hibernate in the refugee camp closet I called my home. Went pretty well, just a few fungus dreams here and there. Then all of a sudden…
Yelena Broughton, Guard puts away the Glock 19.
You’ve already lit the molotov cocktail, try throwing it instead!
You’re caught in the explosion!
Your insert various articles of hard-earned clothing here is ripped!
You wake up.
And die.

A Huge Boomer found me.
And then a Brute found me.

Then I was tossed by the brute.
Then the huge bommer boomed me again.

Then the brute tossed me again.
Then the huge boomer found me again.

Ad nauseam.

moose

that is all

Suicide. Wanted to clear up some space on the world characters.

Strangely enough, when I save and exit, he’s still there.
No matter how many times I commit suicide he still comes back.

I guess I’ll have to resort to some other method.

make sure you let the game fully save before you rage quit. Or just delete the world/character depending on if you keep your characters on separate worlds or not.

The road block turrets are out of ammo, I can loot the zombies and the human corpses they left now! Wait, what do you mean only one of them is out of ammo?

I forgot to aim with my crowbar…

Over a year of playing, that’s 365+ days! And I lost my Goddamn midgame rat to the safe mode being off.

somehow an npc got inside my underground house,evading all the traps on the surface,and a circular perimeter of deep holes.
and demanded some inane bullshit,i was wearing just a union suit beneath a kevlar reinforced jumpsuit as i was modifying and fixing clothes and got blasted with a 870 and died.
if i ever see that cunt again i will beat it to near death and then ran over him with a car.

We all have that one NPC that pissed us off more than any other, my last post here was due to an NPC that needed the blanket of my sleeping back, and made me get chilly in the night, instead of stealing ANYTHING else. I was not ready to confront him.

I’ve played hide-and-seek with a blob swarm over the last two nights.
They/It won in the end. I have to figure a way to handle them.

fight them one at a time, or not at all until your dodge skill is sufficient. Rest of the time run, they are not very fast.

[quote=“xironfistx, post:2256, topic:339”]somehow an npc got inside my underground house,evading all the traps on the surface,and a circular perimeter of deep holes.
and demanded some inane bullshit,i was wearing just a union suit beneath a kevlar reinforced jumpsuit as i was modifying and fixing clothes and got blasted with a 870 and died.
if i ever see that cunt again i will beat it to near death and then ran over him with a car.[/quote]

I have the same problem with an NPC that unerringly shows up in my trapped base as if by teleportation, threatening me and then shooting me dead regardless. Not too fond of whatever bit of code generates that event… :frowning: