Horrible german translation

So for context, I am a native german speaker. I got a friend into cdda, it automagically used the system language on his windows system, which is german, and we witnessed the awful translations.

Disabled (as in deactivated, in the options for example) got turned into “behindert”, which means disabled, as in handicapped. This all seems like literal google translator work. Other glaringly obvious stuff is “Wahr” for “True”, which is also a literal translation yet something that you would not use for that.

(Offtopic: Boolean options should just be a :ballot_box_with_check: or :negative_squared_cross_mark:, so you do not even need to translate anything here)

What is the process for dealing with such low-quality translations? I am aware that there are many dedicated translators doing their best, but this specific translation seems like a very low-effort copy-paste thing.

Improvement.
The project is on Transifex and can be improved and added onto by anyone - to my understanding.
Instructions on how to be part of it can be found on the translating documentation on GitHub.

Wer genau die - eher fragwürdige - Übersetzung dieser (und anderer) Wörter verbrochen hat ist mir jedoch nicht bekannt.

There was some discussion in the IRC channel about this and it appears to be fixed in experimental - 0.F-3 stable is still affected though. It will be very difficult, if not impossible, to update translations for that release because 0.G is relatively close.