Holy shit! Evac shelter basement full of zombie dogs!

I repost Shelter basement full of zombie dogs! (April Fool’s Day joke) · Issue #7019 · CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA · GitHub here:

I peeked down into the basement of some new evac shelter (my character was a bit advanced) and found this: http://i.imgur.com/yw8n2Fl.png

Yes, it’s a basement full of zombie dogs. Is this normal?
Needless to say, the character did not survive long, but luckily, I remembered to take a screenshot before it all happened.

This bug seems extremely rare, as it never occoured to me before. Can anyone reproduce this?

Seen on 0.A on GNU/Linux. I used the ncurses build.

I am reposting this here so more people can see this. Hopefully at least ONE can reproduce this, though I doubt it. :frowning:

Reproduced… Yeah, I think it needs fixes.

Working within design parameters: 1 in 10 evac shelter basements is Populated. 100% dogs may be an issue, but if so, that is the only bug here.

Happy April fool’s day by the way!
:stuck_out_tongue:
My bug report is completely faked. The zombie dogs did not get spawn by the map generator, I spawned them with the debug menu.
I have thought it may be funnier if I had put dozens of mi-gos into the basement instead but maybe that would have been too obvious. :wink:

WTF? How could you reproduce my completely made up bug? o_O

[quote=“Wuzzy, post:4, topic:5698”]Happy April fool’s day by the way!
My bug report is completely faked. The zombie dogs did not get spawn by the map generator, I spawned them with the debug menu.
I have thought it may be funnier if I had put dozens of mi-gos into the basement instead but maybe that would have been too obvious. :wink:

WTF? How could you reproduce my completely made up bug? o_O[/quote]

… because some men just want to watch the world burn complain the game is too hard and get it nerfed. Muahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes should be funny.

My replication was supposed to be a April fools joke! LOL. Well, this really did happen to me a few versions back.

[quote=“Wuzzy, post:4, topic:5698”]Happy April fool’s day by the way!

WTF? How could you reproduce my completely made up bug? o_O[/quote]

Guur.

This strikes me as not much of a “joke”. Maybe it’s a prank, though? This kind of is at the expense of other people for which this could be a serious issue with some code etc. And nobody else would really be affected.

As much as it’s harsh imo to say simply “Jokes are supposed to be funny”, this does seem… odd to call a joke.

Meh, as one of the “butts” of this joke, I don’t really mind, my 2p

Zoggy Style!