Heavy Sleeper/Insomniac

[size=8pt]In v0.9Ma, though I’m sure it was the case in previous builds as well, you can select both the insomniac and heavy sleeper trait. I am just curious as if this is an over sight or if it was planned. Would taking both traits just mean you sleep normally? I thought it was worth mentioning.[/size]

Insomniac makes it harder to get to sleep, Heavy Sleeper makes it harder to stop sleeping.

I don’t see why they’d be mutually exclusive.

[size=8pt]Ah yes, true enough. Being an insomniac myself, I just guess it seems strange to be both an insomniac and heavy sleeper. It is just in my experience that if you manage to fall asleep it isn’t very good sleep and often waking up at the slightest noise. Then again, I suppose this is not true for everyone who suffers insomnia. It was simply a thought I had.[/size]

The descriptions do tend to be a bit more generalized, you’re far from the first to come to such conclusion. I’m the sort who takes three hours to fall asleep if at all, and then once I’m out, it’s like I’m drugged. I found the flaw combination in cata to be hilariously familiar - Go figure.

I’m an insomniac, but not a heavy sleeper, so it annoys the crap out of me when I get woken up

1 Like

like being albino but apparently having green pigment from a plant mutagen some how :expressionless:

like being albino but apparently having green pigment from a plant mutagen some how :|[/quote]

Albinism is the absence of pigment, not a colour in of itself. So, it’d be really easy to dye an albino. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just thought I’d mention that I am both an insomniac and a heavy sleeper in real life, so this is valid combination.