Hazardous Waste Sarcophagus

My favorite structure! So I found out recently that you can finally go in the basement. Sad to say I’m disappointed. I was expecting some epic radioactive mutant fight or something due to the nature of the terminal logs. Instead I found a bajillion misshapen fetuses which I promptly ate.

Whoever’s working on the HWSs, thanks a bunch for the addition! I hope you’ll be doing some more cool stuff with them or with something similar in the future. Also, blowing them up and leaving misshapen fetuses in the rubble was strangely satisfying.

I won’t lie though, I almost panicked when I saw the elevator powered down while I was in the basement. Gg, you got me there.

something changed in them? last when i was here i saw a lot of zombie bodies (or zombies) in waste cages and it was mostly empty i got here inside by digging down (later i powered on elevator) and i got a lot of mutagen and joints

You could dig down into them…? Goddamnit. All this time I’ve been using the access codes.

They used to be full of zeds, some specials, highly radioactive, and trash. Pretty much not even worth going into the basement.

They used to be full of zeds, some specials, highly radioactive, and trash. Pretty much not even worth going into the basement.[/quote]
some weed, scrap metal, mutagen, tainted meat, metal barrels, nice base if you do not mind radiation

The zombies are pretty easy to deal with… if at that point they’re even a problem. Most of them are behind the metal doors, and their side has a ton of rubble. Just wait for a bit while they kill themselves from walking around.

Last one I went to was like hitting the motherload:
Several chambers filled with garbage can and sewer items: electronics, scrap metal, spare parts and components, random glass containers, mutagen, magazines, various chemicals, and 30 and 55 gallon drums.
It’s beautiful. 8D

Only had to fight off a massive horde of zombies in the main chamber to get to it. Glad I brought my turrets and tiger claws.

[quote=“scorpion451, post:7, topic:10713”]Last one I went to was like hitting the motherload:
Several chambers filled with garbage can and sewer items: electronics, scrap metal, spare parts and components, random glass containers, mutagen, magazines, various chemicals, and 30 and 55 gallon drums.
It’s beautiful. 8D

Only had to fight off a massive horde of zombies in the main chamber to get to it. Glad I brought my turrets and tiger claws.[/quote]

Now I realize we can play the payday turret guy but in cata: walk into a room, set down three or four turrets, walk out. Come back to hundreds of corpses.