Halloween release?

Speaking about the boats - what will happen if one slowly parks the car in the water and then tries to use it as a bridge?

It’ll sink wihout a trace once the game decides it’s fully in the water. There’s a proposal to have it be placed underwater instead, which would require either shifting it fully into the water, or marking part of the vehicle “sunken”. Gets complicated rather quickly.

as long as one of the parts is touching shallow water/land then you are good. So if you had a long enough car you could technically make the bridge work. Which gives me an idea. I am going to make a vehicle into a base and build it over a river!

It doesn’t sink as long as one is on ground now? That’s not intended…

I thought so. I may be wrong. But it looks like my master plan isn’t going to work. I was going to build a stationary vehicle/base off of the side of a bridge but apparently you can’t build over water. Lame.

Use the debug mode’s terrain editor if you absolutely need to. I used it to replace the road tiles with dirt tiles since it seems you can’t build on roads.

those terminators are nasty. even with the agent profession.

Will it be possible to import current characters over to 0.9?

Awesome.

I’ll make sure me and the guys check it out. Trick or tweet? :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the big things we’ve been working on is save compatibility, so yes, it should be possible to import characters from the .8 versions into .9 ones.

Re cars-as-bridges: Amphibious bridging vehicles, anyone?