Hail to the firefighter! Content package

Huge content package:

Git!

Firefighter profession.
Firefighter zombies.
Firefighter zombie item groups.
Firefighter tools: fire axe and Halligan tool.
Firefighter/first responder gear: emergency oxygen cylinders which can treat smoke inhalation and asthma - in two sizes.
Firefighter gear: firefighter helmet, mask, and belt, turnout coat, pants, and boots. Full nomex suit including gloves, stockings, and hood plus full-coverage entry suit.
Firetruck items overhaul with new stuff integrated right in.
New book: A History of Firefighting - skills and new recipes.
New material: Nomex, fully integrated and usable.
New recipes: some can be learned from firefighter book.
New survivor suit: survivor firesuit - armored flame-resistant bodysuit.
Revamped zombie_cop item groups, with an improved weapons group plus a new general equipment group.
Recipe integration of new materials and equipment in extant recipes.

Plus a few minor formatting and item spawn fixes here and there.

I love you Rivet.

No jaws of life? D’aww.

Awesome! Thank you Rivet.

If you need more ideas people had great ones on these threads…

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=4636.0

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=4628

… read through them a bit if you want. Thanks for doing all the jobs! :3 <3

Pretty sure those thread’s appearances are what caused Rivet’s content-splosion.
:slight_smile:

Time to modify the firetruck I found earlier and search for a…

Wait a sec is there a (F)ire station building?
Where do we find all these new loots?

Needs the ability to build a friendly firefighter robot. :slight_smile:
And also occasional firefighter robots helpfully putting out the fires you start around town, like how eyebots are attracted to alarms.

But I’m greedy. :slight_smile:

This is great stuff though, good work.

[quote=“Cherry, post:6, topic:4390”]Pretty sure those thread’s appearances are what caused Rivet’s content-splosion.
:)[/quote]

I figured, I just wanted to make sure all the awesome ideas were seen (this tendency may be a character flaw :stuck_out_tongue: )

[quote=“GlyphGryph, post:7, topic:4390”]Needs the ability to build a friendly firefighter robot. :slight_smile:
And also occasional firefighter robots helpfully putting out the fires you start around town, like how eyebots are attracted to alarms.

But I’m greedy. :slight_smile:

This is great stuff though, good work.[/quote]

A bit off topic, but does the project keep notes were all those little ideas and random brain farts are written down, then they occur?

I’m not sure about the CDDA project as a whole, but I have one on my computer for my personal CDDA fixes, ideas, and notes. :3 (I also copied and pasted in the above ones from GlyphGryph)