Good, Bad and Dead Profession Mod. Version 0.3. Big Update is Coming!

This mod was created ONLY for test, not for gameplay. However, it is can be changed later
This mod add some professions for experimental builds and there will be moar!

Announcement
Big Update is coming. In 0.4 you will receive ENTIRE 3 JOBS. I don’t want put any deadlines but I will try make update in Sunday.

Download

It’s also require experimental build.

Changelog
0.1: Mod released. First profession “Marine” added.
0.2: Update. New profession “Ice Lance”. Dedicated to my acquaintance.
0.3: Update 2. New profession “Gopnik”

Credits
To Zhilkin for help.

License
You are allowed to tweak and modificate this mod in any way until release of stable version 1 by original author of this mod. Modifications and tweaking versions 1 and above allowed with original author permission.

Add slavic gopnik profession? Vodka cigarettes and Adidas track suit. Skill in unarmed.

Okay, I will try.

You’re the best

I love this forum.

Vodka cigarettes, for those who want to be habitually and chemically addicted.

If you’ll entertain my cultural ignorance for a bit, what is a Slavic gopnik? I suppose I could just look it up, but hearing it from someone familiar with it would provide relevant details that are most likely completely accurate, which is something you can’t really guarantee from the Internet.

I love this forum.

Vodka cigarettes, for those who want to be habitually and chemically addicted.

If you’ll entertain my cultural ignorance for a bit, what is a Slavic gopnik? I suppose I could just look it up, but hearing it from someone familiar with it would provide relevant details that are most likely completely accurate, which is something you can’t really guarantee from the Internet.[/quote]
Made an account just because of my love of gopniks and their culture. Effectively, Russian/Eastern European/and now apparently Israeli white trash. Known for always wearing Adidas tracksuits (or, more often, knockoffs,) drinking cheap alcohol, and smoking while squatting.

I don’t know when it became a meme, but it spread due to pictures from Eastern Europe filtering through the Internet and (I presume) a lot of people saying it’s weird to see Europeans squatting.