Going downstairs in the evac shelter causes strange behavior

In current HEAD, there are cases (I don’t know what) where trying to go downstairs results in the message “Halfway down, the way down gets blocked off”. When you regain control, your minimap is offset and there doesn’t appear to be a way to fix it (it thought I was about 200 map squares from my actual position).

Mapgen wonkieness. Things like this happen with randomly with this form of mapgen.

The problem is more that it trashes your map and basically necessitates a restart.

So just because you can’t go downstairs you have to regenerate your map. You sound like a savescummer, you scum.

What the hell are you talking about?

The problem is that it trashes your map, not the game world. Your displayed position on the map is wrong and it seems to persist across a save and reload.

I have no idea how you came up with that interpretation of my post given the context of the thread.

Trolling troll is trolling.
Don’t mind gtaguy much. He likes to get others riled up and propose absurd ideas.

Oh, sorry. I thought you where bitching about not being able to loot the evac shelter. Not that it crashes the map. I can’t play cata since my pc broke.