First time play feedback at ~100h in - minor notes

I started playing due to a recommendation on Lemmy, as I was interested in learning more about JSON structures. My first character died after a few hours of exploring when I drove into water while trying to figure out the driving controls. On my second character, I wanted to explore building mechanics and made a custom unlimited character with positive traits. I struggled to understand the scope of resources available in the large meth lab junkyard that spawned nearby and focused on setting up simple lighting in the emergency shelter basement. My main frustrations were related to power and batteries, as I didn’t fully grasp how they worked together. I eventually modified the shelter in JSON and played around for awhile before I started a new game with a third character. Throughout my playthroughs, I haven’t been motivated to interact with NPCs due to their counterproductive personality features and perceived resource scarcity. Currently, I have a well-stocked house at the edge of a town but feel insecure about the potential dangers of explosions, fire spreading, and nether voids. Additionally, moving items between locations is not efficient, and placing large items into vehicles can be frustrating due to the inability to multi-tile place items across multiple trunk spaces. Lastly, I believe there may be an overreliance on the anvil as a technology gatekeeper in the game. Overall, I enjoy the game but have encountered some challenges and confusion during my playthroughs.

I wrote a whole bunch more, like 3k words - crazy, but just asked a mixtral 8x7b to summarize and consolidate. I reread it and added a few minor points. I can explain WAY more in depth, but this is the key gist of what I had to say if anyone cares.