Experimental: Reach weapons not working

Hey guys, just a little thing thats been irking me, i’ve tried using f to ‘fire’ my reach weapons, like knife spears and pitchforks, but it doesnt seem to do -anything-, no messages, no ranged UI, no attacking near-by targets automatically, no anything.

I am running one of the latest experimental builds via a launcher, 0.C-14404-gadad025 (tiles)to be precise, if you have any tips i’d be happy to hear.

This broke for me around build ~4900 iirc, but seems to be fixed in the latest builds

So like, 4938? that seems to be the most recent.

Please don’t download 4938. I missed some bugs. I have a bugfix PR open now.

I never update whilst i’ve got a character, but thanks for the heads up :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont like chancing screwing anything up.

Both problems have now been fixed!! the working experimental is 4940.

[Correction: The gun problem has now been fixed.]

Do you (off the top of your head, dont go searching for some noobie like me) know an experemental where Reach weapons do work?

Thanks for the replies so far <3

[quote=“DarkOcelot, post:7, topic:11937”]Do you (off the top of your head, dont go searching for some noobie like me) know an experemental where Reach weapons do work?

Thanks for the replies so far <3[/quote]

I’m using build 4925 (0.c-14433-g82caca1 according to the launcher) and reach weapons seem to be working. So does basically everything else. Only consistent bug I’m getting is I keep getting asked if I want to drop my “none” to pick up things…

That is also in the l8r builds as far as i can see :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks tho

The reach attacks work in 4944!!!