Encumbrance is borked

In the latest experimental (1861 I believe), encumbrance seems to be completely broken. I noticed it has been broken down into individual limbs, but it seems to have caused issues.

Imma just list them here:
1- Limbs are not consistent when it comes to encumbrance. For some reason, my left leg can have 2 encumbrance, with the right getting none
2- The UI appears to be broken. The swimming cost is Integer.MAX_INT (regardless of encum), and no matter what I wear it does not display the penalties.
3- Encumbrance doesn’t seem to have any effect (tested by wearing multiple cargo pants and having no speed penalties).

Wait.

WE HAVE INDIVIDUAL LIMBS NOW!??!?!

Ahem. Anyway, the limbs problem is probs a problem with the game trying to put it on both legs.

Afraid so. Not yet sure where the problem is, but looking into it. Thinking there’s a bitset check that isn’t quite coming through.

I can report the same issue:

Separate limbs surely are awesome but still bugged.

Arms and Hands seem to work fine, I think for me it was only the legs who had different encumbrance even though I was only wearing army pants.
The next step should probably be separating arms and legs further into upper arm/lower arm. :slight_smile:

Found the leg-encumbrance issue. Should be fixed now.