Droping large amounts of items

Hey guys,
In my current character, I have open up a lab and killed a few of the turrets in the underground area. I found around 400 9mm bullets and picked them up to carry back to my truck. However, I can only drop all of the bullets, not just a certain amount. I want to drop around 300 of them, but I can’t specify exactly how many to drop. Am I missing something?

You are indeed missing something. If you want to drop part of a stack, all you need to do is type the number you wish to drop and then hit the letter the item is designated as. The dash should turn into “#” which means partial.

Yea and one more thing use the / key to get into the advance inventory management menu first.

Ok thanks, problem solved.

I had a stack of 2500 nails that was all or nothing. Try as I might, I couldn’t drop part of the stack, though I was able to do so with other stacks.

Yeah I had that bug as well, I thought it was from debugging items in… I guess not.

One thing that does piss me off is collecting 200,000 batteries, legitimately, dumping them all in my vehicle, just to have me not be able to pick them up because they are too heavy. I just wanted to weld a giant metal thing.

Game needs a # pickup option.

[quote=“TheRealTenman, post:6, topic:1641”]Yeah I had that bug as well, I thought it was from debugging items in… I guess not.

One thing that does piss me off is collecting 200,000 batteries, legitimately, dumping them all in my vehicle, just to have me not be able to pick them up because they are too heavy. I just wanted to weld a giant metal thing.

Game needs a # pickup option.[/quote]
You can if you use the advanced inventory management menu (default /)
When you go to move something in/out of your inventory it should ask how many you want to move.

Only works with moving FROM inventory.
Moving tile to tile it just moves all.
Moving tile to inv it just moves all if you can carry it. If not the it just says it doesn’t fit.
Moving inv to tile it asks how much.