Draw Your Cataclysms II

Someone with CBMs is still human, unless you want to make the arguement that someone with a pacemaker stops being human.

5 Likes

Yeah but what about someone made of pacemaker ?

4 Likes

No amount of bionics currently in the game completely replace all human flesh, as long as the bionics are attached to human flesh and there is still a human intellect/will driving that flesh then it is an augmented human.

3 Likes

I believe cyborg is the word

Would totally travel with this person.

A human with a pacemaker is also a cyborg, they are still a human though.

4 Likes

It all comes down to how they act. Most people wouldnā€™t see ol Maddy as humanā€¦but she still thinks of herself as Human. 6 legs or not.

2 Likes

She isnā€™t human because her DNA has been modified so as to no longer match human DNA, she is something new and different. Just like humans are not ā€œHome Erectusā€, Maddy isnā€™t ā€œHomo Sapiens Sapiensā€. That isnā€™t an issue as long as you donā€™t take a humancentric view, i.e. sentience and intent come first and are of greater importance.

Which is a view all my characters share funnily enough, even Miria who has a distain for deliberate mutating doesnā€™t have a problem with mutants themselves ( Sapiovores excluded) and will likely as not do her best to help them (by offering them free purifier :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

Donā€™t build a super vehicle. Makes the game waaay too boring.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Weapon maintenance

7 Likes

ā€œJust gottaā€¦ supercharge this reactor, slap it on this vortex engineā€¦ and then Iā€™ve got a hover car. Sweet!ā€
If only. 10+ skill recipes, anyone?

Also some ideas on vehicle construction here. Part coverage (above, high, mid, low) plus attach point location(s). Plugging one thing into another and making them work together. Lower tech turrets. Less skill taxing limited rotation for turrets. Mumble grumble. :thinking:

8 Likes

I think an Barret mounted to the roof of the car with some higthetch titanic scope attached to it with some railgun style barrel extensions

ā€œYou got a dollar I can borrow?ā€

16 Likes

Some new additions. Spitter, acidic,and feral runner. The new big guys on the right are riot, security, and police.

7 Likes

Nice! When can we expect the tileset? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Depends on how long it takes me to git gud.

I watch people toss themselves into hordes on a regular basis. I dont get it. They know whats a comin for em. Lifeā€¦is a gift . As rare as the purest spring water or ripest peach. I have never understood why a person would willingly give up such a rare gem as their own life. Its as precious as a gilded jewel. I have never been able to understand the logic of willfully surrendering such a treasure. And what is there to gain? An internal void? You will never know the answer will youā€¦until after the deedā€¦is done. I understand that Life has sorrow and loss and painā€¦but it also has joy and wonder and friendshipā€¦even now. Dont trade a priceless treasureā€¦for an empty box. Always fight. Never quitā€¦and dont stop

11 Likes

Soā€¦is the equivalent of a thigh gap with tentacles a tentacle gap? Question might be irrelevant. But to meā€¦to me itā€™s important.

3 Likes

are you trying to make a tileset from the FNAF minigames or just happened by accident? cause that looks spot on either way.

hmmā€¦ you know purple guy wouldnā€™t be a bad enemy for crazy cataclysm come to think of it, basic idea is it just canā€™t ever be permanently killed, will stand up again given enough time, just reforms from butchery refuse if you do that to it even.