Draw Your Cataclysms II

Quick work sketch. Slow day. Also…I hate drawing hands.

Nice, I’m typically pretty good at hands for the most part, with the exception of uncommon/unfimilar/odd positions with them. The usual stuff like a fist, open palm, etc. aren’t too bad for me. I now have trouble drawing the classic ‘missing a finger’ thing 99% of kids do.
I don’t know how common it is, but I’ve discovered that the better I get at drawing, the harder it is to purposefully do bad.

My big problem at first was that I wanted every single thing I drew to be perfect. Now I just do doodles for practice. It’s helped a lot.

I feel like perfectionism might be the bane of many an artist. I’ve made a drawing worse before just trying to fix a minor detail. :expressionless:

I can only draw stick figures,blockuy stuff and low quality T-pose people

Massive ego is the down stroke of the engine that drives your artistic improvement. Massive self-criticism is the up stroke. Put the two together and all you need is repetitions and someone to point you in the right direction. Chugga chugga. :smiley:

Action practice with new lab escapee. Might do this one up properly later.

Bicycle and bow. One of the most realistic post-apoc setups in my opinion. Love the picture >.>b

thats how drive-bys went in the 1800s

or drive-bys in the 10000 BC…

nah they just ran while throwing rocks

my first pic
pls no bulli

$hit, that is awesome man! Made me laugh hard! :sweat_smile:

sling is good
you can bulli me now

Boom. I needed that chuckle. Thanks dude!

you gotta keep them coming. You’re picking exactly perfect Cata moments we all love :slight_smile:

also love the Dwarf Fortressish style of those situations.

WB Java :slight_smile: Proud of your bravery in posting those pics :slight_smile: keep em coming ^.^

Some dumb little sketch I drew, RIP Katherine and her deathmobile adventures.

knawledg > eetin

Came back to this one with some color.