Dogs hitting my eyes *_*

Yeah, there seems to be a bug causing this were… well, where pretty much EVERYTHING is like a super-adept super-trained super-hero level melee fighter. It’s being worked on.

super-hero level? Challenge accepted

looks like we’re gonna have to work harder

Ballistic Glasses can be found almost everywhere, aswell as Gas Masks. Eye damage? What’s that?

In real life dogs can be lethal very easily, but can also themselves be injured or killed simply as well. I think a dog killer trait that grants an ability to snap their dog necks would be much appreciated. This could be a starting trait and with say 50-100 dog kills you mutate to get it in-game. Not to be a turd, but wolves are super predators and should be stronger, bigger, and faster than dogs or z-dogs. But in general I dislike that death by dogs is more prevalent for me. It becomes a toss up of realism and funism. Personally is say leave them as is or make them more menacing but weaker as is real. Just food for thought

You know, we don’t really have the option of having the dog go for objects.

Because coding.

Lots a coding.

I find it tough to even code lua for god sakes.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:25, topic:4678”]You know, we don’t really have the option of having the dog go for objects.

Because coding.

Lots a coding.

I find it tough to even code lua for god sakes.[/quote]

Fuck Lua. Use C.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:25, topic:4678”]You know, we don’t really have the option of having the dog go for objects.

Because coding.

Lots a coding.

I find it tough to even code lua for god sakes.[/quote]

So that means this thread is based off a complaint on a dice roll?

I think eventually we will come to something like

Wrestle [carp]
Latch [upper teeth]: [carp][left eye]
Latch [lower teeth]: [carp][right eye]
Suplex [carp]
[carp][left fin] broken!
[carp] stands up!