Tourettes

BALLSACK! FUCKPENIS!!! JESSICA SIMPSON! FAGGOT! FAGGOT! BALLS! BAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLSACK!

just kidding, actually this thread is about turrets. specifically, their seeming lack of ability to attack enemies, namely zombears and zombie dogs. i have this really sweet setup, i built palisades across the front of a mansion and then placed turrets behind the palisades so they could attack enemies trying to get through them, but the turrets aren’t shooting at the zombie dogs and zombears pounding away at the walls. anyone know why?

Robots don’t recognize animals as lawbreakers. Zeds are classified as animals by the turrets.

but these are my turrets, and it says in the description that they’ll target any hostiles.

this needs to be fixed, as obviously they player would reprogram them to target any and all hostiles.

BOB SAGET!

It would be nice if there could be an option to reprogram the turret yourself to attack all/only zombies/only animals/etc. if the player has high enough computer skill, of course.

Huh.

I’m pretty sure turrets were blasting away at zombie animals in the version I’m playing. (A few experimentals back).

well i just checked on the current experimental from the wiki and it seems that turrets won’t even attack critters that are attacking them. about the only purpose they have is decoys; zombears seem to prioritize turrets over the player.

I believe there was a recent change that caused turrets not to have an infinite supply of 9mm. So you’ll probably have to load it up before it starts firing.

OTHERWISE I GOT NOTHING :stuck_out_tongue:

ok what the hell is up with these goddamn turrets?! now they sometimes shoot at zombie critters, and sometimes they just sit their and let the zombear pound it’s way through the palisade and destroy them. grrrr this is annoying!

Hey, partially working is better than not working.

Would your rather have a partially working heart or a non-beating heart?

[quote=“gtaguy, post:9, topic:4742”]Hey, partially working is better than not working.

Would your rather have a partially working heart or a non-beating heart?[/quote]

I don’t know man… if I have a non-beating heart, I’ll be dead, but at least it’s a peaceful death. On the other hand, a partially working heart will be crippling, painful, and generally a burden to everyone.

Maybe herp a derp.

I’m surprised you aren’t worried about the acid rain in regards to your turrets health.

[quote=“Cherry, post:12, topic:4742”]I’m surprised you aren’t worried about the acid rain in regards to your turrets health.[/quote]nah, that’s completely understandable; they weren’t designed after all to be resistant to acid damage. all you need to do is build a roof over them, which is easy to do considering they’re usually right next to a palisade wall, all you have to do is build another palisade next to them and then the roof.

so does anyone know if the turret issue has been fixed yet?

I don’t know but another thing I’d like to see fixed is the insta-headshot thing.