Do we have acid proof suit for now?

Now we have insulation clothing and fireprotective clothing and what about the acid proof suit that can immune acid by zombies?

do we have any for now? I saw the dev that power armor zombie are immune the acid, if that’s true, why not let the player’s power armor deserve the same thing?

It seems that the light survivor suit and light survivor boots have enough protection against acid. I still get asked if I wanna step into a pool of acid, but I get no damage from it. No clothing damage either. Same against corrosive zombie spit. I’m assuming it’s the same for the other survivor gear.

i think the environment protection value is meant to calculate damage from acid.

This is true. The real question is, how much environmental protection (EP) is needed to get full protection against acid? Five, maybe? Steeltoed boots (EP=3) still allow damage. Also, must not forget Hazmat Suit and ANBC Suit. Full coverage, high EP. Most likely you’ll only need boots that have high enough EP. I’ve never taken acid damage anywhere else than to the feet. In that sense, the rubber boots might be superior footwear!

the 10 from the survivor suits are enough

Tangential: power armour zombies?

I assume you’re asking if power-armor zombies are immune to acid?
They have the ‘acid-proof’ flag, just like acidic Zombies, spitter zombies, hazmat zombies, zombie bio-operator and probably a few other ones.

Power armor zombies? I need to update my experimental :V

I assume you’re asking if power-armor zombies are immune to acid?
They have the ‘acid-proof’ flag, just like acidic Zombies, spitter zombies, hazmat zombies, zombie bio-operator and probably a few other ones.[/quote]
No, I’m asking if there are zombies in power armour now. Haven’t seen one for a while.
Will dust off my M107 anyway.