Diamond weaponry not compatible with melee styles

Not sure if intended or not. Just FYI. And uh… you’re gonnna have to … go ahead and come in on saturday. If you could do that, that’d be greeeat.

At $200/hr for overtime, sure.

;-|

KA101 knows bloody well he’s not paid for this, but if you’re gonna be that way about it, I’ll ask double my hourly for weekends!

[quote=“KA101, post:2, topic:8499”]At $200/hr for overtime, sure.

;-|

KA101 knows bloody well he’s not paid for this, but if you’re gonna be that way about it, I’ll ask double my hourly for weekends![/quote]

Not saying the behavior was acceptable but I’m pretty sure he was referencing Office Space

Missed that movie.

But PR’d.

I’m truly sorry, I swear I didn’t mean to be offensive. KA101 has been consistently kind, informative and fair in my experience and has done zillions of lines of awesome work on a great game that I play constantly. I was just throwing a stupid line out there cause it was 1:00 in the morning and I was typing neuron to keyboard.
I’ve got nothing but respect for devs and really appreciate the contributions that each makes out of their own time to improve something as remarkable as C:DDA.

And I was checking in before bed Just In Case. There’s enough miscommunication blame to go 'round here.

I’ve got a temper, I know, there’s no need for the flattery. As I’ve been sigged, this ain’t Terraria–and to make it a bit more specific, the forums aren’t to agree with us on everything. I’ve been in the DDA code so long that I may well have skewed perspective on things, and if people are afraid to question, that’s bad for the game.

That said, typing whilst tired is still typing, and readers can’t see that you (or I!) am tired/torqued/whatever. This could have gone much worse, so lesson for us all and all that.