Oh thank god!

Devs finally fixed the “dodge” bug! Game is finally playable <3

That was causing me a lot of confusion as well :slight_smile: I was very glad to see it was a bug that was known about and fixed after missing everything a couple hundred times yesterday.

As opposed to “thank the devs”, you know, the folks who actually put in the time and effort.

I think he was trying to be lighthearted and he did credit the devs as the fixers right in his post. I’m not sure why you’re reprimanding him. He’s pretty clearly appreciative of the team.

To me it sounded like ka was joking.

++ that this is fixedhat to throw a few oponents to death as they even dodged arrows :stuck_out_tongue: (does that mean we could potentialy dodge arrows? xD)

Silly KA101,
the devs ARE gods.

Silly KA101,
the devs ARE gods.[/quote]

KA101 indicates the sidebar You’re speaking to one now.

Silly KA101,

KA101 indicates the sidebar You’re speaking to one now.[/quote]

Oh I know.
And I’m also pretty sure that you don’t exist.

Silly KA101,

Oh yeah, this is going to be good. I see this thread in future; people fighthing each other talking about the existence of god. Me? Well, I’m going to stay here, in my seat, eating popcorn while I laugh at everything that is going to happen…

… That, or the thread dies here. Meh, whatever.
KA101 indicates the sidebar You’re speaking to one now.[/quote]

Oh I know.
And I’m also pretty sure that you don’t exist.[/quote]

I just contribute once in a while and keep up the auto-build system. Does that make me a demi-god, and thus, also non-existent?

Infrastructural code and being the reason we have the Little Linode That Does (which is, in turn, the reason we have experimental builds, PR verifier, all that good stuff) are kinda important. Plenty of room in nonexistence for you too.