Crafted sights/scopes (or lack thereof)

I find it extremely weird you get auto-learn recipes for rifles and the like, even pretty complicated ones, and you get a low dispersion (compared to default rifle iron sights) BOW sights, but you can only loot (not craft) advanced rifle sights and scopes.
Basically that means a longbow has better accuracy at medium ranges than a average rifle with just crafted gear.
Is that intended? I mean, crafted scopes can still be inferior to pre-made ones and require non-craftable components (i. e. high quality lenses).
But being downright impossible to craft in any meaningful way as an auto-learn recipe seems very strange (when player is established to be creative enough to think of a functional anti-material class gauss rail rifle all on your own).

No one has added one, that’s all there is to it.
Not sure what kind you’re talking about, scopes mean optics, which themselves are uncraftable.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:14410”]No one has added one, that’s all there is to it.
Not sure what kind you’re talking about, scopes mean optics, which themselves are uncraftable.[/quote]
Well, I would expect the optics would be handled the usual way, that is: you can craft the scope if you have the lenses, but you need to get those lenses elsewhere (binoculars or something similar).

In that case there is definitely no problem, just hasn’t been added.