Collage/Uni Profession

Collage/Uni student should be able to,

Read faster
less encumbered for bags
harder to get drunk :wink:

Many other ideas suggest below.

probably costing 2-3 points as it helps allot for newer players.

Thoughts

[quote=ā€œArcticHuntsman, post:1, topic:1397ā€]Collage/Uni student should be able to,

Read faster
less encumbered for bags
harder to get drunk :wink:

Many other ideas suggest below.

probably costing 2-3 points as it helps allot for newer players.

Thoughts[/quote]
First thought: Collage is a type of art form, you probably mean college.

The current profession system manages starting addiction and inventory, these suggestions are all traits.

Iā€™d definitely like to see more professions, maybe have a student start off drunk with a small bag, and a few cans of beer and/or empty bottles?

My bad will the college I would blame auto correct but I would be lying haha.
I do agree with the small bag idea, very helpful for new players cough everyone I try to teach.
I do also think that adding traits to professions would be good to add More creative jobs.maybe at a later stage of development.

Professions donā€™t work like that yet. Itā€™s just a choice of gear and starting items.
Maybe some late-game textbooks (SICP, Robots for dummies etc), T-shirt, cargo pants, sneakersā€¦
I donā€™t know, what do students wear these days? meh.

Dress shoes (Expensive), Tshirt/jeans (cheap), scarf (unseasonable but stylish), a laptop bag with a couple of beers and an alcohol addiction. Maybe Iā€™m getting hipster and college student confused. oh wait same thing where I live

Yeah, people might pay the price for that scarf given the temperature modā€™s impact, so make the addiction strong and the beers few.

Most of the mid-grade books are college textbooks: Computer Science 301, Chemistry Textbook, Advanced Electronics, and Engineering 301* all come to mind. SICP or Robots would be pretty sweet, though.

*I think Construction over 3 still helps one get more 2x4s from a Log, so itā€™s not completely useless.