Choosing what recipes to learn

Have you ever spent 3 days reading a book to learn 1 recipe you’ll ever need from said book?

I know you have, that was a rhetorical question. So, I wish to see a feature that lets you choose what recipe you’d like to learn.

Thank You for reading!

You do know you don’t have to “learn” (actually memorize) the recipe before using it, right? After identifying a book, you can use any recipes in it as long as you meet the requirements and it’s in crafting range.
Also each time you use the recipe, there’s a (relatively high) change of you memorizing it, this is intended to be the primary way of memorizing recipes, not reading the book over and over.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:11037”]You do know you don’t have to “learn” (actually memorize) the recipe before using it, right? After identifying a book, you can use any recipes in it as long as you meet the requirements and it’s in crafting range.
Also each time you use the recipe, there’s a (relatively high) change of you memorizing it, this is intended to be the primary way of memorizing recipes, not reading the book over and over.[/quote]
You, sir, are figuratively and literally a life saver!

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:11037”]You do know you don’t have to “learn” (actually memorize) the recipe before using it, right?[/quote]This is very welcome news to me!