Change Pink Tablet To A Drug That Is More Possible To Find

So I found some pink tablets, and at first assumed they were MDMA. I took one and was surprised at the effects, it also seems that as far as the wiki is concerned it is LSD on a pink tablet.

My suggestion is purely for the sake of adding reality to cataclsym

Now if anyone here has done any research at all on LSD, they would know there is 100% No real Street found or bought LSD.

Ergot Is far too rare and expensive, most certified scientists while have trouble getting their hands on it, but this is besides the point.

Dealers are only after money, and they would have to spend a couple million to be able to extract a pure form of LSD. OR they can just buy a gallon of 2C-I for 25 bucks on the internent

Sorry for the rant, but my point? There is no real LSD on the streets and i think the pills should be changed to another drug

Okay. The pills are now 2ci. What else? Seriously, the only actual in game reference to the tablets being lsd is the item id. It just says they’ll make you hallucinate.

It’s not our fault you’ve got a crappy dealer.

Best to go to somebody you can trust to sell you what they’re claiming to sell.

But no matter, there’s still quite a bit of real acid out there on the streets if you know the right people.

If you would read before posting, The Wiki says its LSD and the effects are extremely similar. Also i did not say i wanted it to become 2C-I, just another drug that is more likely to find than pure LSD

[quote=“Rivet, post:3, topic:6585”]It’s not our fault you’ve got a crappy dealer.

Best to go to somebody you can trust to sell you what they’re claiming to sell.

But no matter, there’s still quite a bit of real acid out there on the streets if you know the right people.[/quote]

Your are absolutely incorrect, sorry to tell you this but youve been getting taken for a ride, there is NO Street LSD, i have many facts to back up my statement.

Check the facts rivet, sorry to tell you its bunk

Your linked facts don’t back up your blanket statement.

Having experience with it, I can in fact tell the difference.

There was a bust about 15 years ago of a lab that was estimated to have been producing 90-95% of the world’s supply of LSD. I’m sure the real stuff still exists out there somewhere, but I think your chances of getting it vs. getting a knockoff is incredibly slim. Add to that the fact that the number of people who can tell the real deal from fakes is getting smaller and smaller as well, there is soon to be absolutely no way you’ll know what you’ve got is real without being able to do your own chemical testing or without firsthand knowledge of the creation.

Either way, none of this changes the fact that the only reference to it being LSD is in the item id (which the player doesn’t see unless they are in the debug menu or something goes wrong) and on the wiki (which has much out of date information).

Your linked facts don’t back up your blanket statement.

Having experience with it, I can in fact tell the difference.[/quote]
Just trying to look out far ya, if you do the research i guarantee you will change your ways, i used to be a big “Acid” head, then i Smartened up up did some research on the drugs i was taking, and completely stopped

I agree with you here sir

More sources to research on

BTW im not arguing that LSD has never been around, just that today its impossible to find it one the street

Hmm. Given the amount of gear and ingredients in the labs, that “firsthand” option looks pretty good if you’re looking to get slightly biffle dinked.

(That, and LSD might be the control in certain trials, in Those Wacky Labs.)

Anyone cares to PR a crafting recipe, I’ll merge it.

KA101 is No Fun and doesn’t use any of the stuff. :-/

Why it sounds to me like the advances in basement growing and the like might have led to new production of LSD. It’s implied that underground drug production operations are more popular. Why not just make a basement filled with bags of rotten wheat, lab equipment and the like? There’s your LSD lab.

Like i said it would cost a couple million dollars just to get the equipment, very unlikely to find it in a common home. However in labs it could work.

But just like how LSD is currently created in labs, it would still not be common enough to find on the streets

Directly stated in the design doc, actually.

So I heartily approve of this idea.

it is the future and we have shoggoths, bionic zombie soldiers, mutagen that transforms you into a crab, lasers, fusion guns, power armor, tech that regrows your limbs, fusion powered cars, portals etc

but we can’t have acid in a pill because it’s unrealistic

I’m confused, what exactly is it you’re saying is wrong? AFAIK there’s nothing in the game identifying it as LSD, so what exactly are you suggesting we change?

I like the idea.

Like i said it would cost a couple million dollars just to get the equipment, very unlikely to find it in a common home. However in labs it could work.

But just like how LSD is currently created in labs, it would still not be common enough to find on the streets[/quote]

I’ve known people who’ve had meth labs in their bath tubs. I’ve personally extracted DMT from grass(shit that grows in your yard, not weed) with household everyday items. You’re severely underestimating the ingenuity of people looking to either get high, or make money.

Your severely unstudied on LSD if you believe its as simple as making DMT and meth, first off meth labs are extremely dirty and unregulated, they are not usually making high quality meth, infact it might mostly be fillers and solvents. DMT same thing, very simple, cheap but people can mess up, Just stick with peyote buttons IMO

My simple suggestion got blown out of the water again by people having internet conversations.
But
My suggestion was just to make the pills a different drug or maybe not a street found drug, Your right its not labled as LSD, but as far as the effects and the wiki is concerned its right on the dot.

Its not a huge issue, or revolutionary change but I always like to put out my view on things in the game

Why say it’s regular LSD? It could be some mad easily produced future drug version of LSD that shares the same effects but not the same production process.

That is what he suggested. It’s only actually mentioned in the item id, which the player doesn’t see, that it is LSD.

So… What’s the problem here?

I mean, the player ID could say that guns are various breeds of dog and it wouldn’t change anything at all. Hell, even if it was a situation where Cataclysm was educating people about drugs, it still wouldn’t matter because in the game itself, it’s just a tablet that makes you hallucinate.

Yeah, this doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of Cata.