LSD, Mescaline, DMT

Adding hallucinogens that sensed out rare items would be epic.

Take LSD
You sense a katana 139 squares away
Shit goes crazy on screen like schizophrenic trait
You are 121 squares away go southeast
You are 98 squares away go southeast
You are 58 squares away go south
You are 14 squares away go east
Profit?

Target the items based on rarity.

Tripppy man.

Also, wearing a hippy bandanna has a chance of dosing you from left over residue.

I just like the idea of having hallucinogenic drugs. Crazy focus bonuses in exchange for having to deal with a misleading and obtrusive UI for a while.

It shouldn’t be marked LSD. You should just find small squares of paper, and have the option of eating them :stuck_out_tongue:

We have recreational hallucinogens already.

I added mysterious pink tablets that make you hallucinate your butt off a while back. They’re in version 0.8 and later.

They’re nothing but magic mushrooms reskinned. That’s the problem with all “HALLU” tag based effects. We need unique hallucinations for each drug.

[quote=“Rivet, post:4, topic:3206”]We have recreational hallucinogens already.

I added mysterious pink tablets that make you hallucinate your butt off a while back. They’re in version 0.8 and later.[/quote]

Is there anything you HAVEN’T preemptively added to the game?

Keep up with the forum man, Rivet often makes a topic on what she might have added. Stuff she adds are quite awesome and the list medium sized.

I don’t recall if the pink tablets got mentioned in an update thread or not.

Just keep your eyes peeled for a pink ! in the sort of places you’d normally find other illicit recreational substances. They’re more rare to find in houses than marijuana or cocaine, but dead drug dealers have a higher chance of carrying them.

Just remember when you take them that good pink tablets come on slow. The first hour is all waiting. Then about halfway through the second hour, you start cursing the creep who burned you because nothing’s happening. And then - ZANG!

Nice Fear and Loathing reference.

Ah, that DMT. So many recipees on teh webZ, so many burns. Silly little crystals, I tell ya. :smiley:

That idea is uh, pretty dumb, you obviously haven’t taken LSD.

Last time I took acid I didn’t get revealed any secret locations of rare items

No, nope, not at all. The walls just started to breathe, straight lines became curved, curved lines became straight, I couldn’t tell how big objects were, time slows down to a crawl and I laughed uncontrollably with my mate I was tripping with for probably 8 hours at least, crying from intense laughter.

I made a mod along the lines of this. Added about 20 or so new drugs. But it fell out of date, and I gave up on it. The comestibles system was changing just a little bit every different version, and it grew impractical to convert. Didn’t want to make it over from scratch.

Also made a quality system in regards to drugs, but that’s another matter.