Chainsaw arm replacement Bionic

A Chainsaw arm replacement Bionic, nuff said, all credit goes to someone named by MewPewMewPew on Twitch, good day

I am as much in favor of this as anything I’ve even been behind EXCEPT…

I can’t think how this would be something companies/government normally make as a bionic. A lumberjack would probably just use a chainsaw. Maybe a makeshift weapon, if we could track hands instead of just whole arms it could only be made after losing one. Two points for explaining how to put on two chainsaw arms.

This absolutely must happen. Groovy.

Of course it’s not a true bionic in the strictest sense. It’d be more of a survivor-built prosthetic, along the same lines as the fancy survivor guns and armors.

Like this.

Being a huge Evil Dead fan, I’ve considered this one before. I’m just not sure what the best implementation method would be.

[quote=“Rivet, post:4, topic:3933”]Of course it’s not a true bionic in the strictest sense. It’d be more of a survivor-built prosthetic, along the same lines as the fancy survivor guns and armors.

Like this.

Being a huge Evil Dead fan, I’ve considered this one before. I’m just not sure what the best implementation method would be.[/quote]
Hacksaw and tool with Cut of one.

1x Pipe
200 Duct Tape
Chainsaw (off)
UPS

Groovy.

Oh I have several ideas on how to implement various similar ideas through code.

The sticking point is that I don’t know how to make it so you can actually use it to replace a missing limb.

I want a sword arm.

[quote=“Rivet, post:6, topic:3933”]Oh I have several ideas on how to implement various similar ideas through code.

The sticking point is that I don’t know how to make it so you can actually use it to replace a missing limb.[/quote]

Copy the gun arm bionic?

Not sure I’m on board with this.

It doesn’t fit the feel of a bionic, and what survivor would willing chop their arm off in order to install a chainsaw?

If you implement the chainsaw arm replacement bionic, implement the dual arm replacement bionic. Why? Because WHY NOT

Well, I know you are joking but when you want to take a piss with that dual chainsaw arm bionic, it gonna be painful.

The “chainsaw instead of arm” thing isn’t very realistic, but I certainly concur that some sort of metal frame that you can mount a chainsaw on and strapped to your arm could be awesome indeed.
Talking about chainsaw, not sure how realistic it would be to have them rev up and mounted to the side of your vehicle. ?

[quote=“infectedmochi, post:11, topic:3933”]The “chainsaw instead of arm” thing isn’t very realistic, but I certainly concur that some sort of metal frame that you can mount a chainsaw on and strapped to your arm could be awesome indeed.
Talking about chainsaw, not sure how realistic it would be to have them rev up and mounted to the side of your vehicle. ?[/quote]

Why wouldn’t a player… wait for it… simply hold the chainsaw in their hands!
Then if they want to hold a gun… they unequip the chainsaw and equip the gun!

It seems silly to cut off your arm or use some mounted frame.

I should have worded it better, I didn’t mean to say the player cut off his arm, the frame is attached to his arm (preferably the upper side) - not replace it. It’s true that a mounted chainsaw is heavy and unwieldy so it’s not very practical, but it allows batshit insane things like 1 chainsaw mounted arm and 2 double-barreled shotgun on both hands.

[quote=“freezerbunny, post:12, topic:3933”]Why wouldn’t a player… wait for it… simply hold the chainsaw in their hands!

It seems silly to cut off your arm or use some mounted frame.[/quote]

Because then it wouldn’t be…Groovy.
btw, shop smart, shop S-mart.

[quote=“freezerbunny, post:12, topic:3933”][quote=“infectedmochi, post:11, topic:3933”]The “chainsaw instead of arm” thing isn’t very realistic, but I certainly concur that some sort of metal frame that you can mount a chainsaw on and strapped to your arm could be awesome indeed.
Talking about chainsaw, not sure how realistic it would be to have them rev up and mounted to the side of your vehicle. ?[/quote]

Why wouldn’t a player… wait for it… simply hold the chainsaw in their hands!

It seems silly to cut off your arm or use some mounted frame.[/quote]

I was thinking more of having a electric chain saw pop out from the bottom of the persons arm

Assassins CHAINSAW

I wonder how much awesomer Assassins creed would have been with chainsaws.

It could be called Ash Arm!